10-19 The Official Twink Cup 2016 Arena Thread

We've got 8 teams that have signed up. To repeat the tournament can be either 8 teams, or 16 teams.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The Arena section of the tournament will not have a time schedule as it is very unpredictable how longs games will last and which teams will face whom. This whole tournament will be broadcasted from
The NWL's main stream and each game will be played consecutively. Please ensure that all teams participating are ready to be asked to play on demand.

cf9Fw1Z.png

Links to Challonge

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ take my virginity #SYNERGY

Thanks for everyone who participated, this couldn't of been as good as it was without you guys.

Thanks to also Conq, Blackout, Linden for all the work in the background.

Also big shout out to my homies HB and Sax, i had a blast playing with you guys and even though we didn't win it we did bloody well i think!!!

Cup was a great success, be sure to check out for more arena tournies in the future. Thanks bros!!!!

It was a great privilege to have participated in the arena portion of the TC.

A big thank you has to come out to thenwl, Livingforce Conq, Blackout, Muskie, and so many others that are behind the scene to make this happen. It was a well run Tourney.

Shout out of course to #Synergy and every single team we have faced to get where we are. Well played.

Users who are viewing this thread