10-19 The NWL Presents: North America Vs The World - Allstars

Who should play in the EU Vs NA Allstars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the f uc k is this and why are there rules about enchants and shit with a date set for a month after prepatch? wtf is going on

I feel like this whole EU vs NA thing is cool and all but It just feels wrong being based mostly on WOD all stars and then it all boils down to a battle like 3 weeks into legion prepatch gonna be weird as fawk. People will be on new classes etc and will we really care who wins? I know I won't... But I guess it is just for the :LUL:Z anyway so I guess random legion comps could be fun.

Last edited:
the f uc k is this and why are there rules about enchants and shit with a date set for a month after prepatch? wtf is going on

I feel like this whole EU vs NA thing is cool and all but It just feels wrong being based mostly on WOD all stars and then it all boils down to a battle like 3 weeks into legion prepatch gonna be weird as fawk. People will be on new classes etc and will we really care who wins? I know I won't... But I guess it is just for the :LUL:Z anyway so I guess random legion comps could be fun.
Yeah as i mentioned the rules are highly subject to change.

Yeah as i mentioned the rules are highly subject to change.
yeah this event just feels really random, I woulda probably went another direction with it but hey you do you.

Back in the golden days EU vs NA was actually a thing where as this feels more like a joke with the whole system and scenario LOL which necessarily aint bad.

yeah this event just feels really random, I woulda probably went another direction with it but hey you do you.

Back in the golden days EU vs NA was actually a thing where as this feels more like a joke with the whole system and scenario LOL which necessarily aint bad.
Haha yeah I think perhaps the detail I put into the thread may have given the wrong impression, when I first made this thread earlier today everything looked like and was said like the intro part of the thread and there were like 5 rules, anyway i said i would really appreciate feedback and I meant it, so i'm all ears

Update

• If a team member is voted off a team than the voting team is no longer forced to take the next top voted person, they are permitted to select anyone on the list within their region.
That rule will be abused heavily...

Also what happens if 10 EU players are voted on the team and they all main BM monk?

That rule will be abused heavily...

Also what happens if 10 EU players are voted on the team and they all main BM monk?
There is a one spec per a class rule, available funding if needed for anyone, and that if you refuse to play the spec your rep/team asks of you that you will alternatively be benched and subbed out for the person with the next most amount of votes in their region. With the changes in the prepatch this event is obviously very tricky to manage, and requires doing some things some may find (including myself) less than ideal.

Oh yeah i've intentionally not placed a limit on team voting, it's intended to be a filtering process so we get the "real" all stars while giving everyone a say.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Conq you know world is super stacked right? It was pretty even when oce counted as NA
It's hard to say whether that is the case or not, we don't know who is available or willing to play, that is especially the case for many prime EU players.

Seems like a great idea and I'm excited for it, though I do partially agree that this taking place in WoD would have been a better presentation. All you retards that are bitching about this not being worth it should go suck*****.. Hats off to @Conq for taking the initiative for this.

People said the TC 16 was gonna be a flop but it was by far the best TC of all 3 in terms of execution and competition, even though the audience was smaller. Go fuck urself

Last edited by a moderator:
yo this isn't even real EU vs NA its more like hey this guy is my friend even though hes retard3d so now he gets to play due to votes rofl

yo this isn't even real EU vs NA its more like hey this guy is my friend even though hes retard3d so now he gets to play due to votes rofl

xD well yeah that is a concern but it's my hope that people take appropriate advantage of the filtering process I set up for the community, the teams themselves, and the NWL appointed team representative. The appointed team Rep, and the team themselves have the ability to come to a team-centered consensus through this process in order to stay true to the event.

That being said I'm also able to remove anyone from a team for a variety of reasons, and making sure that this event is what it claims to be is one of those reasons, if a team disagrees with me removing someone, they can also have a majority vote to veto my decision.

In short- While the bulk of the decision is the communities - there is actually a rigorous filtering process meant to ensure that this event is all it can be, I don't mind taking some heat for that if need be.

xD well yeah that is a concern but it's my hope that people take appropriate advantage of the filtering process I set up for the community, the teams themselves, and the NWL appointed team representative. The appointed team Rep, and the team themselves have the ability to come to a team-centered consensus through this process in order to stay true to the event.

That being said I'm also able to remove anyone from a team for a variety of reasons, and making sure that this event is what it claims to be is one of those reasons, if a team disagrees with me removing someone, they can also have a majority vote to veto my decision.

In short- While the bulk of the decision is the communities - there is actually a rigorous filtering process meant to ensure that this event is all it can be, I don't mind taking some heat for that if need be.
are you saying the 'team rep' can choose the rosteR?

are you saying the 'team rep' can choose the rosteR?
I'm saying that the team rep can work with me to bring strategic votes to the table within a team to ensure their best chances of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread