US The Flux Raiders - Level 70 Raiding Event Club

Does a Cross Realm Raiding Event Club seem like a useful idea to you?

• I have an even better idea...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Symandria

Legend
Well it's official at this time there seem to be no active 70 raiding guilds on US servers! So it's time to start something up

Traditionally leading guilds is a lot of work and responsibility, and comes with the added hassle of people paying to move to some realm for a guild that may or may not last 2 months let alone a couple of years. I myself work and don't have time to manage a full blow guild, but I still want to raid!

Introducing: The Flux Raiders

Rather than a guild this will be a scheduled event club, after each event the next event will be posted, right now I'm expecting Wednesday evening might work well for me. Anyone who wants to participate can show up and join at the designated time, for the first event please sign up by posting below so that people can see that there is interest and enough people to make it out and possibly complete the raid

To make this approach modular and to decentralize leadership so that the loss doesn't end the club anyone, after the first successful event, may post a event for The Flux Raiders as long as no one else has posted that same raid for that week.

Addendum: Because my first event is for Horde, if someone wants to post an Alliance side event they may do so.

Current Scheduled Event:
Who:
Horde 70s on any Realm
When: Wednesday, Feb 22nd @ 7:00 PST
What: Black Temple (if at least 7 people show up), SSC (if at least 5 people show up)
Rules: All classes, gears, gems, and enchants allowed! Maximum 10 players, else it's just too easy. If there are more we will can always split into multiple groups. People who post here will have priority over drop ins.

The Future:

While I do intend to always list the next raid event I am leading here, if there is enough interest we will create a google spreadsheet to easily track events and signups.

THE MAIN POST FOR THE FLUX RAIDERS IS IN THE 70-79 GUILD RECRUITMENT SECTION, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR RAIDS THERE. THANK YOU :)

Edit: I have decided to post my battle tag "Everybody#1870" so people can contact me in game if desired :)

Last edited:
Update: At least 2 additional people have contacted me so going to be doing content on Wednesday, hope a bunch of people can make it out! :)

Sunwell on Wednesday at 7 PM PST

Come out and have a blast!!

Horde 70s only. No gear or class restrictions. 10 people max (though I doubt this will be an actual issue.)

To be honest I just haven't been running them lately. It worked pretty well for the most part, we full cleared Black Temple and stuff, but I just sorta lost interest for the moment. Been running 70 and 80 progression raiding with Retro Active on Zul'Jin.

Users who are viewing this thread