US The Final NWL Twink Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sundip i mean it states level 20 and above. why would anything level 20 have to do with 19? and he said something in reply to stabilt. (maybe im just moronic lol)
That is a rule to prevent being leveled and deleveled and having gear that is higher ilvl than everyone else, my comment to stabilt was a correction for what i thought was an outdated way of seeing twinks as they are.

Stop using the phrase ddos with so much fear. You know if someone where to find your ip to issue such an attack it wouldnt be a mere annoyance.

Full out remote access, you clicked flash heal, whoops u moved, how tf? Through a back end worm. Bitch is zero day cuz most worms are, that means undetectable.

Most of y'all are known to be hackers so just buy a premium antivirus cuz something as trifle as.a zip bomb or a logic attack can make it unplayable.

Dont even think of getting a free vpn. D/c"es after a couple hours, huge lag even if its in ur area. Sometimes ur port settings dont allow it and either fix it urself through network settings page or xplain to the isp dat wow aint workin so i aint pawnin.

So yeah if ya wanna ask mo questions bout "hackin" dont hesitate

you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread