EU The Cow King

When he says "However i have never seen the polearm on 20+ characters" does he mean only 19 and lower will get it :eek:?

He meant he killed (or saw it killed) it on more than 20 different characters, nothing to do with level.

Curious if the horadric satchel is 100+ only now tho, i've been trying to get one on a 98, for kicks. Got the bag on a 101 from the same goblin while farming nelths (at the end), wonder if it cant drop for the 99? Hrrrmmm....

Sadly this was the reply of the ticket i made.

This is GM Bophegos, thanks for contacting Blizzard Support ^_^ I understand your issue and I'm happy to help :) The Cow King can only be looted by characters over level 90. Getting a level 19 to the Legion version of Dalaran or the Broken Isles is not intended, so a level 19 shouldn't be able to reach him. However, all the items he drops can also be picked up from treasure goblins. You can find these in a number of ways, such as spotting treasure chests on your minimap or encountering them at the end of a dungeon run. I hope this helps. Thank you for your patience, and have a great day :D

This means no Polearms for any twink under lvl 90 :(

Alrighty then.. waiting for new mistakes of blizz to get some Titanforged gear! Buuwhaha... i saved 180 Pre legion expansion Boxes in the hope when they would change the Titanforge max ilvl in patches, that they would accidentally also change the gear from the boxes. But now i have a problem... How do i find out if the items changed at all O_O Let me know if you ever see a titanforged Pre Legion event item!!! then im gonna open them all o_O bai

Users who are viewing this thread