EU+US [The Burning League] Stream of the tournament

Embu

French Moderator
160827065227577312.png

As I said, here's the link for the Twitch channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/la_ligue_ardente

The first meeting will be in the next 10 minutes I think, but I will post a new comment again to confirm the beginning.

If you can't be there, no problems, you could find rediffusions. Of course, I don't think that Jalango (the guy who kindly accepted to stream) will speak in english, but it's no bug deal; the important thing is you may watch the stream.

As regards the organisation of the tournament, we will do the phase 1 today (and perhaps a bit about the phase 2 too). Obviously it also means that we will do the 2nd phase tomorrow, and the final the 29th. I think the 29th will be the most important day, 'cause besides the final, we will do a big battle in Gurubashi arena and a raid in Norfendre just after (as I said in this topic).

Results for the 1rst phase

(evening of Saturday, 27th August 2016)

SUMMARY

1. In brief
2. In details
3. Notes about the results of yesterday
4. Notes for the next meetings
5. Where can I find the rebroadcast of the precedent matches?

160828032919915.jpg

1. In brief

Phase 1-1 (pool A)

1rst team - e-LEMON-ators : for now, has 2 points for 1 game made
5th team - BurstTwink : for now, has 2 points for 1 game made
2nd team - Sons of Bitching : for now, has 2 points for 2 games made
7th team - L'épée d'ophile : had 0 points because no connected

Phase 1-2 (pool B)

3rd team - Heroes of Warcraft : ends 1rst of the pool with 5 points
4th team - Pirates des tarides : ends 2nd of the pool with 5 points
8th team - Hi. (Sorry for bad english) : ends 3rd of the pool with 3 points
6th team - Vodka Segpa : ends 4th of the pool with 1 point

2. In details

Pool A:

About e-LEMON-ators :

• 2-1 against Sons of Bitching
  • No game stil made against BurstTwink
  • No game stil made against L'épée d'Ophile

About BurstTwink :

• 2-1 against Sons of Bitching
  • No game stil made against e-LEMON-ators

About Sons of Bitching :

• 1 point against e-LEMON-ators
  • 1 point against BurstTwink

Pool B:

About Heroes of Warcraft :

• 2-1 against the Pirates
  • 2-1 against Segpa
  • 1-1 against Hi

About Pirates des tarides : (Barrens' Pirates)

• 2-0 against Segpa
  • 2-0 against Hi
  • 1 point against the Heroes

About Hi. (Sorry for bad english) :

• 2-0 against Segpa
  • 0 against the Pirates

About Vodka Segpa :

• 0 against the Pirates
  • 0 against Hi

3. Notes about the results of yesterday

• The matchs of the pool A have not all been ended. They will be thus reported for the 28th august in the evening.
  • During the first battle between Vodka Segpa and the Heroes of Warcraft, the 1rst round has not been validated, because one member of the 2nd team was not in the good group. Then, among the following rounds, one of them has also been cancelled, because the same player encountered bugs. However, the following rounds have been completed, because we couldn't ask each time to restart the round because of those bugs.
  • During the battle between Hi and the Heroes, the player Holymessia has been disconnected. His team couldn't continue the game, so it has been decided that each opponent would get 1 point in order there's no injustice.
  • The match where the Sons of Bitching battled against BurstTwink couldn't be streamed, because Jalango (the streamer) couldn't be there.
  • The addon ArenaLiveSpectator has not worked, because it was expired. To solve this problem and stream the matches, we realized games of 5 players against 5 players, in order Jalango may enter and film the meeting (the games of 4 against 3 don't work).
  • The substitutes have been very helpful, because the absence of several players during the meetings. They have been used for the following teams: e-LEMON-ators, BurstTwink and VodkaSegpa (the substitute Bruttuss@Throk'Feroth was there for the two first teams, and the priest Disciple@Rashgarroth, for the last one).
  • Big thanks to Ghoùl@Rashgarroth for having allowed the making of groups.

4. Notes for the next meetings

The next matches will unfold this evening, at approximately 9 PM. We'll try to end the one of the pool A + the 2nd and 3rd phases. If you're there, don't hesitate to ask Yalango to speak english, because I realized he was in fact bilingual.

5. Where can I find the rebroadcast of the precedent matches?

Here : https://www.twitch.tv/la_ligue_ardente/v/86009952

Final this evening at 8:30 PM. Just after the big final, there will be a raid on the Norfendre as promised, followed by a big fight in Gurubashi arena. Of course, I will publish the results after this.

Users who are viewing this thread