EU+US The biggest deal about 7.2 so far

MYT

Legend
I haven't seen anyone mention this, but...there's no stacks in ctf. It's probably a bug, which means if you want to enjoy the old days of kiting around endlessly (if you were good enough) now is the time to do it.

Disclaimer: I played 99 all day and it's definitely the case there. Possible but unlikely that 19, etc are different.

biggest issue is to update addons. again.

Curse client lmao???
Doesn't matter, I have the old Curse Client and several Addons just aren't working yet. It takes them a little bit to get back to current after a major Content Patch. Deja Character Stats is one of them that's just empty.

Ok, so.... Everyone runs around with a fuckton of HP (above the 5k mark for 19s), damage seems about the same as before. This makes some classes legit INSANE. More than before. Shit like Surv hunter, Rdruid and Disc is gonna thrive on this. I hope there's some error in this 5k+ HP regard, especially with how everything else is scaled atm. Some classes seem waaaaaaay below everything else, even more than before. I hope that damage isn't properly scaled for the current changes in mind.

Also, gear doesn't seem to have ANY influence on your stamina whatsoever. You can literally enter the BG naked. Won't matter. Gear does however change the stats of your main stat. I.e agility for rogues. So it's still suggested that you wear your appropriate armor type etc.

I wonder if any of the other old bugs slipped into this new patch, just like the stack bugs regarding FC's. Maybe "Of the monkey", "Of agility" etc. gives increased stats like it did at some point earlier as well. Will have to test this. Same with enchants. Maybe certain enchants are registered again once more (this was also a slip-through at the same point as stack bug was firstly introduced in Legion).

But yeah, shit classes are now more shit. Except for very few. And s-tier classes are now even more ahead than they were before xd.

Just as you thought 19s couldn't get any worse. LOL.

So what I heard was that they removed stacks completely. This could be misinformation as there are always a number of bugs the first week of new patches. Something I am noticing is kazzak doesn't seem to drop apex crystals for low levels anymore. Maybe I just have awful luck but I have killed him over 15 times and no crystals. Which is a bummer.

Removing stacks may cause other issues. Personally I'd be in favor of the movement debuff going away and stacks capping at 10 and taking longer to play out, but I think it can get a bit ridiculous with none at all. We had that back in the day along with no time limit, as games could take hours sometimes.

i mean i was going to play something else other than surv but if they make it even more op then i don't understand why not XD

pros :
rdruid is fun to play
cons :
waiting on tmorph D:

i mean i was going to play something else other than surv but if they make it even more op then i don't understand why not XD

It's basically like this. Survival hunters had INSANE damage to begin with. Damage is unchanged in this patch. Meaning, survival still has the same amount of damage. Same goes for any other class. Now, with this new patch, everyone runs around with 5k+ HP as well.

The only reason survival COULD be managed, was because they DIDN'T have 5k+ HP. Now that they do, it buys them more time to pull ahead in terms of damage. So, since you have a lot more HP as survival now, compared to before, it takes other classes way longer to kill you, since their damage is unchanged, where as before, it wouldn't take as long, since you had lower HP.

With survival having absolutely broken damage, they will pull ahead waaaaay more. It will still take you longer to kill stuff as well as a survival hunter now, but it's NOTHING compared to other classes.

So it's the overall change that proved to be a buff to survival hunter. Not so much because the class itself has received any changes.

pretty. fkn. retarded. class. now.

Users who are viewing this thread