10-19 The 2016 Twink Cup Sign ups

So what was the point of having a sign up deadline?

So what was the point of having a sign up deadline?
you can't account for people dropping out? personally i would rather them allow a few more teams in to prevent free passes from being given in the tournie and for more games to watch. I agree with conq here good choice hope we can fill in!

you can't account for people dropping out? personally i would rather them allow a few more teams in to prevent free passes from being given in the tournie and for more games to watch. I agree with conq here good choice hope we can fill in!

fair enough, didn't know there were drop outs. I was just asking like i didn't mean anything weird with it lol

I agree entirely. There are a lot of people who are not taking part this year for a number of reasons but i believe that if people became aware that signups are temporarily re-opened that it is very likely to cause teams to form to take part.
I think you are being overly optimistic. It's 2 days left till it starts and I dont think anyone is gonna magically have 10 man roster ready. But you can always hope ofc

I think you are being overly optimistic. It's 2 days left till it starts and I dont think anyone is gonna magically have 10 man roster ready. But you can always hope ofc
There is no harm in being the optimist! But at the same time, there have unfortunately been a few teams this year that have disbanded for numerous reasons leaving a lot of good players without a team. I hope that these players come together and make a team even if to them that it is for the heck of it!

This is tempting. I know good and well any last minute sign up team wont realistically be competitive enough to win. I plan on casting some of the games this weekend but would not be opposed to helping lead a last minute squad if anyone wants to form something with me.

Turtle Gang and Darkxd Mainteam have dropped out, their spots can be filled but it has to be ASAP >.<

We did, some things are out of our control, save for the funding I offered that was hardly anyone taken advantage of, I could fund a dozen teams at the moment but there aren't a dozen interested teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread