EU The 19's Directory

How much crit do you get from the thunderlords enchant if it procs?

If you we're to use it that is

Also isnt there crit on bracers or gloves?

I'm using double crusaders as you can see, as there's really no point using anything else on a warrior. Nothing comes close to the 100str proc from crusader, and I tell you people just melt with that. Yes there are crit chants for gloves and bracers, but they add up to like 7 crit rating which is nothing vs 14 stam, considering I'm already sitting at 50% crit.

No idea about the thunderlord chants scaling, but I don't think those would be effective.

I'm using double crusaders as you can see, as there's really no point using anything else on a warrior. Nothing comes close to the 100str proc from crusader, and I tell you people just melt with that. Yes there are crit chants for gloves and bracers, but they add up to like 7 crit rating which is nothing vs 14 stam, considering I'm already sitting at 50% crit.

No idea about the thunderlord chants scaling, but I don't think those would be effective.
Yeah im fully aware how powerful crusader is on a fury warrior, I play one myself after all. Or played I should say

Users who are viewing this thread