US That 19s Show - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We certainty are not trying to rain on your parade with this new project. We've had this idea for months now and just finally got around to doing it. I know both your show and our videos could coexist just fine, but if you'd like to merge them in some way we could get some awesome collaboration going!

cooooopycat! :D

jk

Well, I'd love to keep this show going, but we're not really getting enough clips anymore so Ep.3 will probably be the final one.

Don't give up just yet! Summer is almost here. <3

Wow, dont mean to sound like a dick but there was nothing special about any of those clips. I guess 19 is truly screwed and its impossible to film good plays these days.

Well well well! It looks like the 3'rd, and most likely last episode is soon upon us! and boy do we a treat for you this time! we've heard your feedback, we've heard your constructive criticism, and we would like to give a huge thank you to everybody who watched, liked, shared, and/or sent in clips!
a few notes: we will, as a baseline, not be making any more videos, however my TI inbox, as well as my skype will always be accepting clips, should we want to re-launch the show!
We ask of any Admins of this website, to initially not lock this website, as we would like to have a few weeks of comments in this thread before we close it up.

Thank you, thank you thank you, TI Community, you've been great! kind regards from:
Chíll, Squidgy & Zimt (Production, Creative design & Management)

I enjoyed all of the episodes. I feel the clips were lacking in the last episode but I can't complain as I didn't actually contribute clips myself :p.

Gj though Sq/Zimt/Chill

Wow, dont mean to sound like a dick but there was nothing special about any of those clips. I guess 19 is truly screwed and its impossible to film good plays these days.

I have to disagree, i thought most of those clips were very good, showed some good individual skill as well as some competitive game play.
Granted it was no hydra/reckful video but i think sq and co. have done a really good job compiling these.

Best 1 yet in my opinion :D

i have 2 agree with this sry twinkers

nothing against sq/zimt/chill, u did a gr8 job always but the last episode hadn't got any special clips, just regular gameplay

all clips were still worth watching cause u knew the ppl in it

love the work u put into it, shame ur stopping ;[

Great job on the last video. Enjoyed it just as much as the first two. It's a shame that, even though people know you guys had to scrap those clips together to make one last episode, they're complaining about it. Guess that's just 19s for ya.

Hoping that this will be reinstated in the future!

Great job on the last video. Enjoyed it just as much as the first two. It's a shame that, even though people know you guys had to scrap those clips together to make one last episode, they're complaining about it. Guess that's just 19s for ya.

Hoping that this will be reinstated in the future!

no1 was complaining lol

me & reece know zimt/sq/chill n they obv kno we r no sandyvaginas who whine about any1s hard work

we were simply being 100% honest tryna give our feedback & we did say some nice things as well to the overall work

scum

We understand that no one is blaming us for the quality of the clips. Hopefully you somewhat enjoyed watching it anyway, even if there weren't any breathtaking moments :)

You'll be seeing one of the same clips in the TI video in 48 minutes. Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread