US That 19s Show - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidgy

Legend

DABWP.png

That 19s Show is a video series which shows a few unique and/or awesome moments in the daily life of 19s all over the world. We share the best, the brightest, the funniest and in general bring forth the highlights of twinking. In this video series, you will not only find nail-biting crowd control, unfathomable crits, amazing kiting and skill level of the highest degree, but also tips to improve your own playstyle, shoutouts and recognition to the best of the best, funny bloopers, failures and more!

How do I contribute?

If you want to be on the show and share your awesome moments, there are a couple of things you need to do. Record your video, compress it and upload it to File Dropper.

1. Recording - Fraps is the best recording software out there, however it does cost a couple of bucks to get. If you want to get it for free, there are always pirated versions to be found online. If you don't know how to get one of those, I'm sure you have a friend who's willing to help you out. (Warning: Do this at your own risk, piracy is illegal) Here's a guide on how to use fraps: Fraps Setup & Recording Tutorial by Tarou.
  2. Compressing - For those of you who don't know, fraps creates huge files, and so you're gonna have to compress them to reduce the file size before you upload them. This can be done using a free software called VirtualDub. Fear not; it's very easy. Just follow these steps: Text Guide / Video Guide.
  3. Uploading - The final step is to upload your clip(s) to File Dropper. Once your file is uploaded, copy the link that is given to you and send it to me in a PM.
We're looking for everything from talented PvP, incredible achievements and amazing PvE, to funny bloopers, jazz and play at level 19. The sky is the limit!

- We are NOT looking for:
» Footage of you exploiting. We do not under any circumstance include or encourage hacking or glitching.
» Footage of you farming XP-on players, farming the middle relentlessly or graveyard farming.
» Sup-par gameplay footage, ask your friends where you could improve before sending in.
» Footage from other brackets than 15-19 with locked experience.

Episodes

Latest:

That 19s Show - Ep.3 - Goodbye... For now - YouTube

That 19s Show - YouTube Playlist

Send us your clips and you could be in the next episode! :)

FAQ

Q: Why didn't you use my video in the latest episode?
A: Either because we didn't think it fit the show, or because we're saving it for a future episode. Keep sending us material!

Q: Can I send footage of a private server?
A: Yes, as long as you let us know what patch it's on.

Q: Can I use another program than the ones mentioned above?
A: Ofcourse! Use whatever you like, as long as the quality stays good enough for us to work with.

Q: The videos are blocked in my country!
A: Try using a proxy like this one. The quality is terrible but atleast you can have a look.

Thanks to:

Zimt, for the original idea and for editing.
Chill, for helping turning the idea into reality in many ways.
Squidgy, for helping Chill and for editing.
Rastaman, for sharing his knowledge on sharing large files.
Godzilla, for obvious reasons.
Everyone who submitted their video clips. Keep doing it!

THE SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED

Last edited by a moderator:
VirtualDUB doesn't show the mpeg4 format while compressing... Any idea how to fix? Tried downloading a newer version but didn't help. Can I compress it to any other codec?

Ironically 3 of the finest twinks got banned recently from the site for a pretty stupid reason by the money-thirsty admin :D so no PoV from them or?

Ironically 3 of the finest twinks got banned recently from the site for a pretty stupid reason by the money-thirsty admin :D so no PoV from them or?

You talking about Vianco, stubs, anarchism? I don't know about the others but Vianco told me he actually asked to be banned from here because he had no interest of the site anymore.

And tyvm Squidgy, I think it's working now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghuys I said to squidgy that when I got in from the pub id look for this thread and here it is!!!! Fukcing well done and I will constantly have fraps up in the background acroos the coming weeks the get you some stuff.
Chilleh I will do my utmost to get some 3v3 on the go annd get it frapsed from my pov and yours for some epic footage over the next couple of days too <333333
Love u guys!
When I am sober enough I will also request sticky but cant figure out how u do it atm;P xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread