<Techno Death Machine> 20-29 Horde Bleeding Hollow Limited Funding Available

Hey Guys :D

This Guild is an answer to Horde's current predicament in battlegrounds. We will focus mainly on group queueing pugs to contest current Alli Alpha Guild <Stuck at Graveyard>. I can offer you aid in leveling both your characters and your professions as well as insight into the tactics of the core members of <Stuck at Graveyard>. Along with this I can also offer the promise of wargames in the future as I am and will continue to be close friends of many guild leaders and otherwise "big players" in the bracket.

As with my other Guilds in the past Officer positions will be given to those most willing to aid the Guild and otherwise assist its members. Core PVP positions will be given to those most willing to put in the time to develop with the other dedicated members. In addition premading spots will be reliant on attendance of at least one of the scheduled pre match practices.

As stated in the thread title this guild is open to all level 20-29s and we promote the use of free to play chat addons. Education is the first step to twinking and is one of the keys to growing a healthy bracket.

To join up whisper someone in the guild found @ "/who techno"

See you in the battleground! ;D

I wish lol it kind of sputtered that time Gucci and Thot came back for like a day. Ive been doing mostly irl stuff but given the interest Ive got quite the stock of goodies. We're at 15 right now

Users who are viewing this thread