TCG Tabards, ect

I'd recommend Black Market Auction House if gold isn't scarce. I've managed to pick up a couple of the tabards for quite cheap, and actually recently completed my TCG tabard collection after years of holding onto 2 or 3 from back when the UDE points promotion was still a thing.
I'm terrible with gold, was gonna purchase with actual money. Didn't know if there was a site with the cheapest prices. Looking to buy my first TCG item

WOWtcgloot.com/eBay.com are probably your best bet then...

Occasionally, people will post something on the Underbelly forum here, but I wouldn't count on it as a primary source.
Digi code is double then to be shipped ... Wtf >.> I just want the code lol. Well thanks mate, appreciate the source info

Bought 3 TCG tabards from WOWTCGloot, great service.

They e-mail you the code instantly on purchase.

P.S. It's "etc", not ect (in your title). Pet peeve, sorry :p
I originally put etc, then I deleted it and put ect, idk why x.x

Ignore the physical shipping for tabards, there is no physical card for them to begin with. (With the exception of flame, which is much cheaper than the rest). The external links will direct you to eBay auctions, which tend to be cheaper than the prices offered on TCGloot.

Maybe buy a Tabard of Flame if you wanna save money :p
ToF is literally the only tabard I wanted and was going after tbh, so that extra $20 is actually extra $20??? Cause I went to the mail bit, not the digi code and it was being mailed :/

Purchasing Tabard of Flame off of eBay, it will likely be physically shipped unless you make a special request to the seller and ask that they scratch the code and send it via eBay messaging system/email (not all will do this, because it is technically against eBays terms but I have had previous transactions where the seller was trusting and followed through with just sending the code).

And yes, you will almost always save money if you buy it on eBay instead.
Bought ToF just now and the guy sent the code via email :) Appreciate the source info <3

I feel like I'm slowly loosing interest in tcg Tabards. I guess because the variety of rep tabards and such is so huge now. I remember they were epic as fuck to have. But maybe that's because twinking was more popular then. You really envied some decked out twink you'd see in bgs. But I'm content with what I currently have, and I'd rather rep farm for tabards now.

Gz, once you get one tcg you may not be able to stop ;) gl with the tcg hunt

I feel like I'm slowly loosing interest in tcg Tabards. I guess because the variety of rep tabards and such is so huge now. I remember they were epic as duck to have. But maybe that's because twinking was more popular then. You really envied some decked out twink you'd see in bgs. But I'm content with what I currently have, and I'd rather rep farm for tabards now.

All I don my toons are achievement gathered ones.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread