EU+US Survival Hunters = New BM

such trolls, at least I say it like it is. I don't pretend to be righteous and then go uber hypocrite on the same thread, but I gotta say, I was happy to see you on your surv Miles,about time you had some fun with fotm... :) welcome to the game

such trolls, at least I say it like it is. I don't pretend to be righteous and then go uber hypocrite on the same thread, but I gotta say, I was happy to see you on your surv Miles,about time you had some fun with fotm... :) welcome to the game
LOL, been in the game awhile. Just haven't gotten my hands "dirty" since the stat buff crisis of 2016.

I gotta say, that stat stacking exploit though, legit, you had that shit down!! Very impressive, 50k absorbs on your bubble, we tried so hard to kill you lol, that shit was fun, come on, you had a blast, being OP as fuck is retardedly fun!!! I personally loved it :) As short lived as it was, it was still great :)

It indeed was tons of fun. Soloing Drek at 400k hp was good stuff:D

THAT, my friend, is what twinking is all about, finding shit that makes us gods!! muahahahahaha. not all that whiny lil shit some of these righteous lil pukevomits post about being "fair" haha. fair is for arenas and twink cups, Blizz needs to stop taking all our fun away, it's the only thing I like anymore in this game and it barely resembles the wow I fell in love with. rip. almost time to join the crowd and run to Overwatch haha :(

This one is rather good sum up of current state of the bracket.

sAdhI6j.jpg

Add 40 min average waiting time to get in to bg.

N6WB4mZ.png

This one is rather good sum up of current state of the bracket.

sAdhI6j.jpg

Add 40 min average waiting time to get in to bg.
Still, sometimes you get lucky and only 5 x Surv Hunters turn up on the opposition team.

upload_2016-11-30_9-17-41.png

There is little you can do when there is 2 or 3 Surv Hunters sticking together. Nothing can counter or outheal and if you say you can I don't believe you.

Surv is just a wrecking machine. The shot below is from last night at the arena where I looted the chest for the 13th time (sweet):) My dirty little secret is that I switch to Surv when going for the chest, but a 19 Surv, 20 Disc and 20 Monk where only able to scratch me before they all dropped. Surv just creates carnage and when you get several of them in a bg it's just stupid! I don't ever want to hear that Arms can counter Surv or a Shammy can outheal a Surv etc etc. Surv will rip through any class without breaking into a sweat. End of case!

WoWScrnShot_112916_190124.jpg

If ya cant beat 'em join 'em. Just make surv hunter twinks then you'll feel better :p

2AvudCg.png

Idk if survival hunters have anything to do with it, but I've been getting a lot less and longer queue times since they got buffed to the melee beasts they are now. It's sad because I'd rather get owned hard than not get to play at all. I feel forced to play a class that actually has a chance at beating them since if I play a "weak" class for instance feral druid, even f2p keyboard turners have a good chance at killing me with their 2k axe throwing madness. :(

Fotm is part of twinking, there will always be that 1 class/spec above all others. but if you encouraging players to reroll surv hunt, then u are just ruining this bracket.

Some players are like
kh1wXVS.jpg

cant wait to see those "living the dream twinks hunters" after they get nerfed

This is what I'm saying. Players at blizzcon don't play super underpowered comps because they love how the toons look cool together. They play the strongest comps with the strongest classes period. It's about winning. If you have fun playing underpowered shot play it. But don't expect to play a part in winning games. Just have fun jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread