EU+US Survival Hunters = New BM

jumps aren't hacks, mate. they aren't messing with the games code to gain advantage like those knob heads who phase through the ground or high in the air. Jumps have been around for as long as the game has been alive, granted they probably weren't found out till much later.

Is it cheating? It varies from person to person. I'd say no because anyone can make jumps with practice, or if they have the right class.

You mean legitimate jumps aren't hacks. Though some don't know about them, many of us do. Illegal or impossible jumps (those that aren't coded into the ability) are hacks. They've also been known for years but maybe not common knowledge.

What I and teammates saw Phron doing was clearly a hack not just a neat trick, in WSG then and in BS shack the day before, and other times.

You mean legitimate jumps aren't hacks. Though some don't know about them, many of us do. Illegal or impossible jumps (those that aren't coded into the ability) are hacks. They've also been known for years but maybe not common knowledge.

What I and teammates saw Phron doing was clearly a hack not just a neat trick, in WSG then and in BS shack the day before, and other times.

I only know some of the more common ones. I know one spot that shouldn't be impossible to get to at all, but i have seen someone get over there *Shrugs*

OMFG , this retarded thread is still even going?? you want Fotms check out boomys, they constantly top charts (if they are good) and no where do I hear anyone pissing vinegar about that. you are so butthurt over getting beat that you waste everyones time by posting pussy ass little bitch whiner butt hurt fucken TRASH on this site to justify your loss?? omfg, seriously?? every word you write is total retardation!! DO YOU EVEN FKN KNOW WHAT A TWINK IS??? twinking is trying to get AS FKN OP AND STRONG as you can get BiS. Best In Slot!! and if you even follow what twinking started as IT IS ABOUT EXPLOITING!!! since the beginning twinks have needed the help of higher toons to get something not intended for their level range. IT IS ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST BADDEST ASS MOTHER FUCKER YOU CAN BE!!! and you are fucken telling me because Blizz finally buffed surv again to FUCKEN DOWNSIZE MY TWINK BY SWITCHING SPECS TO MAKE IT FAIR??? are you fucken deft???? " stop being so badass and untwink a lil so us pussies can kill you easier" do you even fucken hear what you are saying????? YOU ARE THE REASON WE DONT HAVE CHANTS AND ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THE FUCKEN BRACKET!!! " OH BLIZZ, PLEASE MAKE IT FAIR AND BALANCED" you fucken FUCKTARDS!!! get a life! that's my humble opinion, and If it offends you, you own it! <3

OMFG , this moronic thread is still even going?? you want Fotms check out boomys, they constantly top charts (if they are good) and no where do I hear anyone pissing vinegar about that. you are so butthurt over getting beat that you waste everyones time by posting pussy ass little bitch whiner butt hurt fucken TRASH on this site to justify your loss?? omfg, seriously?? every word you write is total retardation!! DO YOU EVEN FKN KNOW WHAT A TWINK IS??? twinking is trying to get AS FKN OP AND STRONG as you can get BiS. Best In Slot!! and if you even follow what twinking started as IT IS ABOUT EXPLOITING!!! since the beginning twinks have needed the help of higher toons to get something not intended for their level range. IT IS ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST BADDEST ASS MOTHER FUCKER YOU CAN BE!!! and you are fucken telling me because Blizz finally buffed surv again to FUCKEN DOWNSIZE MY TWINK BY SWITCHING SPECS TO MAKE IT FAIR??? are you fucken deft???? " stop being so badass and untwink a lil so us pussies can kill you easier" do you even fucken hear what you are saying????? YOU ARE THE REASON WE DONT HAVE CHANTS AND ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH THE FUCKEN BRACKET!!! " OH BLIZZ, PLEASE MAKE IT FAIR AND BALANCED" you fucken FUCKTARDS!!! get a life! that's my humble opinion, and If it offends you, you own it! <3

thats why your not in game atm somfas , you were typing all that?

lol, yes! this shit ass burns my buns! someone pls light this thread and burn it! total waste

time to make it fair, lets roll a 10 man and go in naked,maybe they will stop crying and get off their mommas tit

revision to the title and thread

title: Tgod = new bm

survs r sooooo last patch, arms is where it's at (always been), xD.
DBCkPgJ.jpg

Looks like your posted up right below alliance GY. Dat early morning jaja GY farming is legit.

Looks like your posted up right below alliance GY. Dat early morning jaja GY farming is legit.
miles, they were in mid the whole time. plus, doesn't matter.. was proving a point that surv are not as op as ppl think.. mainly posted it bc of the comment

miles, they were in mid the whole time. plus, doesn't matter.. was proving a point that surv are not as op as ppl think.. mainly posted it bc of the comment
Ahhhh.... ooooootayyyy :D

revision to the title and thread

title: Tgod = new bm

survs r sooooo last patch, arms is where it's at (always been), xD.
DBCkPgJ.jpg

Arms by themselves are a threat to almost every melee, even rogues now that they lost their one defensive. thankfully by themselves they aren't a threat to healers like survival is.

hahahahaha

ironic your guild is running a premade of hunters and priests now as i type this

tell your guild welcome to the f@ggots delight club
LOL. Better read you home boys somfas post, if your not fotm your not twinking. QQ kid, thanks for the tears.

Users who are viewing this thread