EU+US Sunstrider Axe Hotfixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmoran

Legend
I know a lot of rogues are bummed that they couldn't get the axe as a quest reward, but I was leveling a Blood Elf Rogue today and this happened:

khO78y0.jpg

I don't know if it mattered, but I set my loot specialization to Outlaw before getting the quest.

sKepZen.png

Glad to see this is working as intended again.

Spicy

And $50 if I want to go back to being undead.

I'll definitely be waiting to see if white items no longer work come legion...maybe Dexa was right and we'll be back to the heirloom sword as BiS.
It's 40 total.
And yeah wait untill legion.
A bis sword/axe would be Invasion weapons/gear.
Cheers,

It's 40 total.
And yeah wait untill legion.
A bis sword/axe would be Invasion weapons/gear.
Cheers,

Unless they implement it weirdly so that the white weapon's damage and speed is still used, just at the loss of ilvl. In which case the sunstrider axe will still be BiS.

Unless they implement it weirdly so that the white weapon's damage and speed is still used, just at the loss of ilvl. In which case the sunstrider axe will still be BiS.

If they just make white items not count toward the template, it'll still be BiS. Jagged Wing Slasher is too low to count toward template at 39 but enough of a damage increase to be worth the stats. The real key is if they fix the weapon speed scaling. It's on their radar, but who knows if it'll actually get changed.

Anyone here have any tips when talking to a GM for this item? I've already done the quest and received the dagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread