EU Stupid farmers Nair and company

Advenchi

Grandfathered
d376823397bc.jpg

Meh, today it's their premades and tomarrow it will be 5 other ppl. Not like it matter who u get owned by. Ally has never been this weak. Horde got a premade 7/10 games these days and keep facing jajas. Even my soloque patiance on ally is dying and I refuse to play horde. Nothing to do than to wait for legion or maybe weekly wargames. Inc 39 in legion, screw 29 vs f2p.

lol plis ur russian theres a reason all u russian cykas get farmed Every game. stop queuing and done

ive seen u ignore objectives and farm on ur boomy, what goes around comes around i guess

this problem sums up the bracket very well.. everyone hates fotm , unless fotm is on their own team..man up and vote nahir and his incest brother afk, regardless if they q on horde or alli (ferals aswell, but you might wanna start with easy things)

this problem sums up the bracket very well.. everyone hates fotm , unless fotm is on their own team..man up and vote nahir and his incest brother afk, regardless if they q on horde or alli (ferals aswell, but you might wanna start with easy things)
98% of people in this bracket deserve to get farmed

Users who are viewing this thread