EU+US Starting a f2p account

glad your here to tell me/the reader about it then. :)

I wasn't talking about subjective/objective experience, I meant a literal list of available zones to quest in.

A level 20 can't quest in Outland, silithus, etc, so where CAN we quest?

You kinda had a partial list sorta?

Ashenvale, Wetlands, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't talking about subjective/objective experience, I meant a literal list of available zones to quest in.

instead of typing out everything, just go here
http://wow.gamepedia.com/Zones_by_level
you can do all of those that are 1-20 and partially those that are 20-25

aye, like syrayeda said "1-20 and partially 20-25". any zone above level 25-30 when your looking at your map (m), isn't a zone where we can quest in (the only given exceptions are the dmf and the sunday fishing torurment).

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm still thinking on it. taking into account inc nerfs with 7.1, Unsure what i'll pick yet considering a resto druid or resto sham. Was going to go with Ret pal but then read at f2p lvl we won't have blade of justice. Kind of turned me off.

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm still thinking on it. taking into account inc nerfs with 7.1, Unsure what i'll pick yet considering a resto druid or resto sham. Was going to go with Ret pal but then read at f2p lvl we won't have blade of justice. Kind of turned me off.

c99eac8f90104245dc4b3d19ee9f770d.jpg

What?

As Celax here stated, if you plan on getting some achievements you need to keep that in mind. Achievements may or may not be for you. Some people like them some do not. I personally do. There is also pet hunting.
With acheivements in mind, remember that some classes can queue as tank or heal or DPS. This may shorten or lengthen your queue times. Your choices may depend on whether you like range or melee classes too. Whether or not you like a class with a lot of defenses. A class that is very mobile. These are the questions only you can answer.
Grinding out something like Ambassador makes me wish I worked towards it on a Tank/heal...

Pally and druid are both good choices, given the versatility each class has.

If you're considering druid or shaman (or any other leather/mail wearing class) go alliance for the eye patch from the stockades quest.

Come to think of it, i think it's your best helm option for plate classes too.

Users who are viewing this thread