EU+US Starting a 70

Darism

Legend
sup guys I wanna make a 70 first I was thinking on a warrior but idk how they are at 70-79 bracket I would do all 3 specs also what class would be fun to play and a little bit op I'm wondering And what reason for us is active for 70s doesn't matter if it's horde or alliance thanks.

Hey @Darism
Arms is the best spec at level 70 and definitely qualifies as "a little bit op". I can't quite make out what else you're asking but gl and welcome to the bracket. :)

sup guys I wanna make a 70 first I was thinking on a warrior but idk how they are at 70-79 bracket I would do all 3 specs also what class would be fun to play and a little bit op I'm wondering And what reason for us is active for 70s doesn't matter if it's horde or alliance thanks.
Bleeding Hollow realm on US is the most active lvl 70 realm on US.

Just dont play a shadow priest save your soul.

Reactions: Bop
Totally disagree about shadow priests. My SW:p tick for 450-500ish in bgs. They deal some great dmg if left alone but they have few escape mechanisms in this bursty bracket.

Shadow Priest is OP if you play with a Frost Mage.

Shadow Priest is ok if you play with a Surv Hunter.

Shadow Priest sucks in any other comp.

Dots ticks for 150 , takes ages to get into voidform if u go for twist of fate talent instead of SWV and etc
This isn't true btw.

SP damage is actually really good, but it takes like 5 seconds of hardcasting to reach voidform which just doesn't really work in this bracket.

Totally disagree about shadow priests. My SW:p tick for 450-500ish in bgs. They deal some great dmg if left alone but they have few escape mechanisms in this bursty bracket.

they are rly good in bgs like every dot class X)
but pretty bad in arenas (duels)
Voidform dmg is decent if u get to the Point where u can use it X)

Users who are viewing this thread