EU Speedpots...

Schalood

Psychedelic Gladiator
Stop using speedpots in bgs kids.
b1b9ff64153a8396816e5e580dea015a.png

Isnt twinking as whole about taking advantage over lvlers? Speedpots, food, buffs, etc...

Reactions: Vor
Back then i didnt use pots cuz i couldnt afford em.

Now i can afford as many pots food gliders as i want.

Can you buy 100s of those things? Share em around 2.

Isnt twinking as whole about taking advantage over lvlers? Speedpots, food, buffs, etc...
Twinking has to redfine itself since legion, this is one possible way it can be understood, real competition should be saved for wargames now, the days of competitive PuGs are dead and gone.

Back in TBC and Vanilla even the top twink guilds used consumables as often as possible.

We lost minor speed, 100% slow af get speed potted boi

When people speed pot you know they're careless. Careless players never become good.

I think that is a correlation and not causation. Speed pots do not make you bad or curb your potential in any way. Abstaining from consumables does not make you good or extend your potential in any way.

I think that is a correlation and not causation. Speed pots do not make you bad or curb your potential in any way. Abstaining from consumables does not make you good or extend your potential in any way.
I agree with half of this, not playing with speed pots at all helps you learn how to adapt to situations were you might not have them available, which is always the case in war games, it doesn't make you good, but it does extend your potential.

Users who are viewing this thread