EU+US Spec that can solo a Survival Hunter...

This thread topic is stupid. No one plays in a vacuum. If you play sv pro tip incoming, switch targets on to the thing with half health and go global it then repeat. Game: blouses.

I always beat Survival Hunters @ 20. Outlaw can definitely beat a surv if you're not an idiot, and I'd imagine a nelf outlaw would perform even better due to Smeld restealth, and Smeld absorb.

Ret I know can beat Surv.
Disc probably.
Back the fuck up, so you can stealth instantly after you shadowmeld? And it's supposed to be like that, it's not a bug?

As I always have to wait atleast 3-5secs before being able to stealth after smeld

Yes people still do it. Even some druids trinket frost nova
Some levelers in instanced PvP may carry out such blunders, and even some twinks, but it's very safe (or most certainly sure) to say that there's a fair amount of twinks who are experienced or competent enough in their play to know better, especially the players who post and frequent these forums.

That said, one should not expect such blunders to be a norm (if seen at all), especially if you're facing more competent or experienced players.

Users who are viewing this thread