EU+US Spec that can solo a Survival Hunter...

Lebowski

Legend
Is there one? I feel like I'd read a crafty MW Monk or hybrid spec was up to the task... maybe I'm just imagining this.

Also, completely unrelated — Does Parachute Cloak's on-use slow fall effect work in Random BGs or not? I can't find the answer for the life of me and the dumbass teammate of mine today in a Bg that was wearing it goes, "Ummm, dunno, Just got it for iLvL" and he was literally too god damn stupid to try it out.

Thanks for any input.

Retribution paladins. Anything that can outheal the damage and do damage, and rogues can defeat survival hunts if they sap the hunter, open on the pet, then proceed to Hunter. And you can't let him run to far away to resummon (Outlaw pistol stun helps). Also a better survival hunter.

Survival hunters are very easy to fight against. You just gotta take caution.

Is there one? I feel like I'd read a crafty MW Monk or hybrid spec was up to the task... maybe I'm just imagining this.

Also, completely unrelated — Does Parachute Cloak's on-use slow fall effect work in Random BGs or not? I can't find the answer for the life of me and the dumbass teammate of mine today in a Bg that was wearing it goes, "Ummm, dunno, Just got it for iLvL" and he was literally too god damn stupid to try it out.

Thanks for any input.

Have you tried the parachute cloak out for yourself?

I just run circles around them on my resto shaman on hunters and dot them up.

/cheers

Have you tried the parachute cloak out for yourself?

I just run circles around them on my resto shaman on hunters and dot them up.

/cheers
I don't have Parachute Cloak and I'm not going to bother getting to where I can make one if it doesn't even work.

Is Flame Shock that effective? Lol.

Thanks for any input.
Balance druids are good against survival, just dot and run.

And parachute cloak does not work in bg's, i have it on my monk and i just use it for item level in pvp.

Retribution paladins. Anything that can outheal the damage and do damage, and rogues can defeat survival hunts if they sap the hunter, open on the pet, then proceed to Hunter. And you can't let him run to far away to resummon (Outlaw pistol stun helps). Also a better survival hunter.

Survival hunters are very easy to fight against. You just gotta take caution.
Not trying to be a jerk, but if they're so easy to fight against, why are there dozens of threads for 20-29 crying about them?

Balance druids are good against survival, just dot and run.

And parachute cloak does not work in bg's, i have it on my monk and i just use it for item level in pvp.
Awesome, thank you for answering that question.

Sucks that they disabled its use in BGs... it's not like it's OP or anything.

Awesome, thank you for answering that question.

Sucks that they disabled its use in BGs... it's not like it's OP or anything.

Engineering gears functions do not work in instanced PvP. Most engineering items are the default BiS items for all classes in the 20-29 bracket though because of their ilvl regardless of whether or not they function in instanced PvP.

/cheers

I always beat Survival Hunters @ 20. Outlaw can definitely beat a surv if you're not an idiot, and I'd imagine a nelf outlaw would perform even better due to Smeld restealth, and Smeld absorb.

Ret I know can beat Surv.
Disc probably.

Arms warrior can do it most of the time, unless you get harpooned first and then raptor striked then get hit by throwing axes

I always beat Survival Hunters @ 20. Outlaw can definitely beat a surv if you're not an idiot, and I'd imagine a nelf outlaw would perform even better due to Smeld restealth, and Smeld absorb.

Ret I know can beat Surv.
Disc probably.
I just read some guy's post about how he can't Shadowmeld into restealth anymore on his Rogue. Is that not the case? Because that would basically mean Shadowmeld actually doesn't drop combat and is totally useless.

I just read some guy's post about how he can't Shadowmeld into restealth anymore on his Rogue. Is that not the case? Because that would basically mean Shadowmeld actually doesn't drop combat and is totally useless.
It was probably a personal bug, last time I Smelded it dropped combat. This was a day ago.

It was probably a personal bug, last time I Smelded it dropped combat. This was a day ago.
Cool, I figured there would be whole lot more chatter about Shadowmeld sucking if somehow Blizz nerfed it dropping combat for Rogues and Druids to be able to restealth. 'Preciate the heads up.

Interesting. Can BM actually put out some damage? I feel like I've never seen one on the scoreboard.
BM can do some damage if not immediately destroyed, personally i'm not a fan of BM at low levels, but i'm not sure if i agree that it could 1v1 a survival. But i could be wrong.

BM killing a Surv is a joke, unless the Surv was literally an Skey gamer. And even then I still find that to be a ridiculous statement.

Users who are viewing this thread