EU <Somalian Pirate Crew> recruiting

Such a MoP meme

There are none. Probably main reason why we used to have such bad reputation in the past.

Buying a month of gametime tomarrow to try things out, cya this weekend. :)

all you guys looking for Aliance EU 20-29 guilds join Outland Outlawz big history we've been the rank1 20-29 twink guild for 1.5 years in 2s 3s and pvp score while somalian pirate crew always is and always will be rank 3 or lower cant say how many times ive beat spc plebs in arena's gues thats why they dont que anymore they are even a rare occurance in bgs nowadays so much for being the best guild lmao x) sorry for trashing this nice ''thread'' but saw a guy looking for aliance guilds figured i can post my shizzle here to lazy to make a thread. Lets make 20-29 great again guys ;)

all you guys looking for Aliance EU 20-29 guilds join Outland Outlawz big history we've been the rank1 20-29 twink guild for 1.5 years in 2s 3s and pvp score while somalian pirate crew always is and always will be rank 3 or lower cant say how many times ive beat spc plebs in arena's gues thats why they dont que anymore they are even a rare occurance in bgs nowadays so much for being the best guild lmao x) sorry for trashing this nice ''thread'' but saw a guy looking for aliance guilds figured i can post my shizzle here to lazy to make a thread. Lets make 20-29 great again guys ;)
I don't need to respond to this but Kageroo made me... I feel like shooting fish in a barrel and the fish aren't even alive. lawl. You still think qeueing 3x fotm in arenas makes you special? You're like the king of kindergarten. Keep living in your arena bubble. People in spc dont take arenas seriously, i know only one or two who play(ed) arenas. This must be the most pointless egoboosting post i've seen. You are flexing with one hand holding up your armfat.

Make your own thread, Rank one guilds dont piggyback on others for publicity.

how is that ego boosting ? how can you call your guild a great guild when literly no one does any arena pvp there only bgs 5man premades in wich they gy farm lvlers lmao must be some joke right? egoboosting while flexing with one hand holding my armfat? thats exactly what ur advertising right now, lmao lol must be the most riduculous comment ive ever heard off xD skype me bro im 1.80 and i weigh 68 kg u think i got fat? i know ur just tryin to be funny with ur new metafoor but how is this for a metafoor: You trying to sell your fuckin book without a fuckin story thats legit how it is... ur guild might be old and have been around for years but what have u ever achieved 4 real besides farming lvleling plebs in bgs and gy uve never ever been rank1 guild or biggest 20-29 guild like my guild has been i know ur gonna say '' we dont care for fake ratings'' or we dont care about 20-29 competetive but you do , you think you dont but you do ;) : Sidenote I think ive asked about 20+ times for premade bgs vs my guild to you and your officers never replies says enough lmao

Last edited:
how is that ego boosting ? how can you call your guild a great guild when literly no one does any arena pvp there only bgs 5man premades in wich they gy farm lvlers lmao must be some joke right? egoboosting while flexing with one hand holding my armfat? thats exactly what ur advertising right now, lmao lol must be the most riduculous comment ive ever heard off xD skype me bro im 1.80 and i weigh 68 kg u think i got fat? i know ur just tryin to be funny with ur new metafoor but how is this for a metafoor: You trying to sell your fuckin book without a fuckin story thats legit how it is... ur guild might be old and have been around for years but what have u ever achieved 4 real besides farming lvleling plebs in bgs and gy uve never ever been rank1 guild or biggest 20-29 guild like my guild has been i know ur gonna say '' we dont care for fake ratings'' or we dont care about 20-29 competetive but you do , you think you dont but you do ;) : Sidenote I think ive asked about 20+ times for premade bgs vs my guild to you and your officers never replies says enough lmao
There's no saving you sir. I dont agree with a lot of claims you're making. Maybe we can do a 10v10 sometime if the activity allows it. We did wargame the same guys I think under GLS SQAUD and it was quite good. We also hosted in-house wargames quite a few times. I'm not sure how legion is going to play out or if I'll keep playing as much as I did in WoD.
You really should make a thread though, if you want to recruit people.

Users who are viewing this thread