General Solo Mask Mog Farming for Low Level Rogues (Horde)

Loco.

Grandfathered
Hey there, my name is Loco and I have both 20s and 19s and I love both brackets a lot. This guide will show you how to farm Dingy Iron Coins in Draenor to buy the rogue masks:
1000 DIC:
Rakish Orange Mask
Glamorous Purple Mask
Immaculate White Mask
Mossy Green Mask
Forboding Black Mask
5000 DIC:
Emboidered Crimson and Gold Mask
Sinister Rogue Mask

Before i get into what you need to do, first of all you need a lvl 100 mage to port you to warspear and from warspear just ask some people that have a 2 seater flying mount to fly you to Frostfire Ridge, this spot specifically: http://imgur.com/DjRYcub

DjRYcub.jpg

Just outside the gates of the village there are some orc mobs that spawn and start attacking the guards there, what you will need to do is while they are attacking the guards go behind them and pick pocket them, it's as simple as that. Make sure you have auto-loot on, and you have pick pocket set to 1-4 on your keyboard because you will be using it a lot.

You are pick pocketing behind them because they have this aoe-type ability which wont kill you but it will knock you out of stealth. If this happens just run away to try and get a re-stealth and try to go back and pick pocket them. It looks like this: http://imgur.com/F0ojtPS

F0ojtPS.jpg

There are actually 2 spots that the orcs spawn and attack the guards, one has 2 orcs that spawn constantly and the other has 1-3 that spawn constantly. Sometimes the orc mobs can aoe damage out of nowhere and it can 1 shot you, but the graveyard is located literally 5 meters away from where you want to be farming.

4h0RAfV.jpg

F5CjYfj.jpg

You are going to be farming white, green, blue and purple items by pick pocketing these orc mobs

Slimy Ring: 2 coins
Glistening Ring: 3 coins
Emerald Ring: 4 coins
Oozing Amulet: 4 coins
Diamond Ring: 5 coins
Sparkling Amulet: 6 coins
Sapphire Ring: 6 coins
Locket of Dreams: 6 coins
Ruby Amulet: 8 coins
Opal Amulet: 10 coins
Chain of Hopes: 12 coins
Choker of Nightmares: 18 coins
Glowing Ancestral Idol: 20 coins
Magma-Infused War Beads: 20 coins

When you first pick pocket (any) mob in draenor, it will drop a Secretive Whistle and this will summon your man. Use the whistle will summon Griftah (15 min cd), and he will return in your white, green, blue and purple items for Dingy Iron Coins, which is the currency used for buying your masks.

What mask you want to buy is completely up to you, this farm took me around an hour to do, so it's definitely worth it. Obviously you could just get a 100 friend to help pull any mobs in draenor while you pocket them but I find doing it solo like this works faster and easier.
gl!

Last edited:
i use the spot in talador i think it is. afk farming if ur willing to make a keyboard macro or somthing to click for you

I wanted to write a guide myself. I don't have to do this now it seems. :)
My spot works for Horde and Alliance. I'm farming the Tomb of Lights on my Level 20 Rogue. Went there solo from Warspear.
9k6kTlR.jpg

You will die quite often 'cause a warpstalker bugs through the walls and kills you. Took me ~40min to get the 1000 coins.

Macro to count your coins:
Code:
/run c=GetItemCount print(c(112995)*2+c(112996)*3+c(112997)*4+c(113000)*4+c(112998)*5+c(113001)*6+c(112999)*6+c(113004)*6+c(113002)*8+c(113003)*10+c(113005)*12+c(113006)*18+c(113008)*20+c(113007)*20)

jENl7U1.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to write a guide myself. I don't have to do this now it seems. :)
My spot works for Horde and Alliance. I'm farming the Tomb of Lights on my Level 20 Rogue. Went there solo from Warspear.
9k6kTlR.jpg

You will die quite often 'cause a warpstalker bugs through the walls and kills you. Took me ~40min to get the 1000 coins.

Macro to count your coins:
Code:
/run c=GetItemCount print(c(112995)*2+c(112996)*3+c(112997)*4+c(113000)*4+c(112998)*5+c(113001)*6+c(112999)*6+c(113004)*6+c(113002)*8+c(113003)*10+c(113005)*12+c(113006)*18+c(113008)*20+c(113007)*20)
Is that macro to count how much coins you have b4 returning the items in? Might add it cuz that'll be quite useful actually.

My rogue has been farming Tomb of Lights for about a week now (got the Barrel toy this morning) and playing with various macros and techniques. By far my greatest productivity occurs when camping directly in front of either portal and spamming this mouseover macro (needless to say, both warlock portal guards must be pushing up daisies)...

#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/targetenemy
/cast [harm, nodead] pick pocket
/cleartarget

You don't even have to move. Stand equi-distant between the 2 spawn paths and farm away. You'll meet your Dingy Coin goal in hardly anytime at all.

Last edited:
My rogue has been farming Tomb of Lights for about a week now (got the Barrel toy this morning) and playing with various macros and techniques. By far my greatest productivity occurs when camping directly in front of either portal and spamming this mouseover macro (needless to say, both warlock portal guards must be pushing up daisies)...

#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/targetenemy
/cast [harm, nodead] pick pocket
/cleartarget

You don't even have to move. Stand equi-distant between the 2 spawn paths and farm away. You'll meet your Dingy Coin goal in hardly anytime at all.

This spot now has been fixed so you could no longer farm it as a twink :(

Users who are viewing this thread