Small guide - AFKing invasions overnight / infinitely

Did you try it overnight? Did it work for long period of time? If yes, I'd try it too as the one I posted also failed me.
Yes worked all night, no issues. It does click yes to every dialog though. I went to buy some things from Invasion Vendor and it clicked right past the "Are you sure you want to purchase message". But it's not a big deal, can disable or sell back.

@MooCow
/script T,F=T or 0,F or CreateFrame("frame")if X then X=nil print("OFF.")else print("ON.") X=function()local t=GetTime()if t-T>1 then StaticPopup1Button1:Click()T=t end end end F:SetScript("OnUpdate",X)

It appears I was incorrect. I apologise for telling people that this was a bannable offense. I believe Blizzard have changed their policies and the information I had was outdated. I have just been chatting with a GM and he said the macro in this post is OK to use.

Have fun :)

From my experience as ally: only do westfall, dun morogh, azshara and northern barrens.
other 2 always take longer to complete + takes more than 2 hrs.
U can sit in river between azshara and NB.

I hate to say I told you so but...

I have just been speaking to another GM who told me that I should not use the macro as it is technically botting. While they are not currently banning people who are using this he said it is likely that they will be in the future. If I were you I would stop using this macro right away. Sorry to spoil the fun but I'd rather you guys kept your accounts.

We had a long conversation as I wanted to be totally sure but this basically sums it up:
05b52cbb859e4452b248f13078cc57c6.png

I have just been speaking to another GM who told me that I should not use the macro as it is technically botting. While they are not currently banning people who are using this he said it is likely that they will be in the future. If I were you I would stop using this macro right away. Sorry to spoil the fun but I'd rather you guys kept your accounts.

We had a long conversation as I wanted to be totally sure but this basically sums it up:
pu$$y

Didn't we JUST have this conversation that GM's are complete idiots and know nothing about WoW? While that GM's advice is sound (CYOA) it doesn't mean in any way that ppl are going to be Banned or even slapped on the wrist for using Macros/Scripts/etc. The big thing Blizz is against is 3rd party software, and I think the fine folks of this Website know just how little attention Blizz pays even to Players who use 3rd party software regularly.

Didn't we JUST have this conversation that GM's are complete idiots and know nothing about WoW? While that GM's advice is sound (CYOA) it doesn't mean in any way that ppl are going to be Banned or even slapped on the wrist for using Macros/Scripts/etc. The big thing Blizz is against is 3rd party software, and I think the fine folks of this Website know just how little attention Blizz pays even to Players who use 3rd party software regularly.
I spoke to 2 GMs one of which had it verified with their superior.

GMs have also said blood elves can be shamans gtfo
Yes but they did not have that verified, this confirmation has had 3 GMs involved.

I had a long conversation with the GM. I asked him if I should continue using the macro and he told me that if I wanted to keep my account then no, I should not.

I don't really care what @Blackout keeps saying because he just constantly neglects the facts and keeps talking about irrelevant stuff.

If you want to use the macro, totally fine by me. However, you are putting your account at risk and you are reasonably likely to be banned in the future.

The GM specifically told me they would be giving out suspensions, not slaps on the wrist.

Anyway, have fun losing your account if you choose to risk it for a couple of pieces of gear.

Yes but they did not have that verified, this confirmation has had 3 GMs involved.

I had a long conversation with the GM. I asked him if I should continue using the macro and he told me that if I wanted to keep my account then no, I should not.

I don't really care what @Blackout keeps saying because he just constantly neglects the facts and keeps talking about irrelevant stuff.

If you want to use the macro, totally fine by me. However, you are putting your account at risk and you are reasonably likely to be banned in the future.

The GM specifically told me they would be giving out suspensions, not slaps on the wrist.

Anyway, have fun losing your account if you choose to risk it for a couple of pieces of gear.
honestly im not surprised you play lvl 10 twinks :rolleyes:

mong

@Slice as I said, while the GM's response that you should CYOA is prudent there is literally no way to verify he knows what he's talking about or that he didn't just "put you on hold while he watched cat videos on YouTube" then came back with some crap about his Supervisor.

ProTip: Hide your Character in some random ass hut that's off the beaten path and not part of a Quest Hub or where Invasion Mobs spawn and it's unlikely any Player will find you to report you, since Blizz doesn't know shit until Players report others for "Botting or w/e".

I've been reported multiple times in the past by people on my server for botting. (I used to own the food market on my server during the BRF era, because the bf enjoyed fishing while I was at work.)

No action for this has ever taken place. Being as people in several of my wow discords have been using this/similar macros for over a week now, I'd be rather doubtful of Blizzard taking action. They're probably rather excited to see this many players out in the world.

GMs are dumb. To date they have told me:
-WoD isn't activated for starters, two months AFTER it already is
-Starters can't open GM mail
-They have no idea on drop rates (talking about Medallion of the Legion), but please don't trust wowhead either, which is the only semi-reliable sort of database around (since blizz's own site has shit info and even links to wowhead too)
-No, I cannot have Hearthsteed, even though Graves was auto added to my bags when that one came out (look who has the last laugh now, you assholes *prances around on Hearthsteed 24/7*)

They also have no reading comprehension and have sent the items I requested to the wrong character on at least TWO separate occasions.

90% of their responses are so generic and stupid that I actually marvel at them getting paid for it. I would love to get paid for doing essentially nothing too.

(I'm sure I can dredge up more fuckery if I actually went through my tickets, but I'm too lazy so this is just what I remember off the top of my head)

Just do /reload
I ran the first one on page one, that didn't seem to work, came here during work trying to figure out how to stop it and you said this above. But I think its still running because the second one that is mentioned and which is given to me by you failed to work. Im doing everything right but lets get back to the first one on page 1, I've tried what you said and I think what I get pertains to the first page macro. When I try /reload , I get this; Unknown macro option:harm.nodead Personally I think the other macro/script is still running and I want a way to stop it so I can see if the second macro you shared with me works. As of right now nothing works.

I ran the first one on page one, that didn't seem to work, came here during work trying to figure out how to stop it and you said this above. But I think its still running because the second one that is mentioned and which is given to me by you failed to work. Im doing everything right but lets get back to the first one on page 1, I've tried what you said and I think what I get pertains to the first page macro. When I try /reload , I get this; Unknown macro option:harm.nodead Personally I think the other macro/script is still running and I want a way to stop it so I can see if the second macro you shared with me works. As of right now nothing works.
So this might be an extremely approach but if you are ok to remove any saved addon information you can delete your WTF folder in your WoW directory. That will for sure kill everything.

Users who are viewing this thread