Small guide - AFKing invasions overnight / infinitely

Considering how many years I've been using the fishbot my friends and I wrote and we haven't been caught yet, I would really hope that Blizzard doesn't sit there worrying about a script.

Fact it this macro has been going since 2012, if they saw it as an issue I'm sure it would have crossed their radar by now, especially considering Blizzard are known to frequent OC

running script will not get u banned.
sitting logged in for 24hr+ straight probably will.

If you read the whole thread then you would realise that someone was banned for the exact same thing as him and then unbanned. It is due to the GM. Also I am arguing that this thread is telling people how to bot (which is bannable) - not talking about other issues.

im out
Ur such a try hard...

Cant get it to work. It works for the first timer after 30min, but I still end up getting logged out eventually.

Considering how many years I've been using the fishbot my friends and I wrote and we haven't been caught yet, I would really hope that Blizzard doesn't sit there worrying about a script.
reported, have fun in jail mfker

Discussing what's "Bannable" is a bit silly.

They have the right to ban anyone for anything they want, which is clearly stated numerous times by them. There are tons of things that are more likely to get you banned, but things like this are a roll of the dice.

If only I had the money to hire someone to farm this.

Edit: I'm surprised nobody's offered this service yet

Cant get it to work. It works for the first timer after 30min, but I still end up getting logged out eventually.

I was having a similar problem with OP's script. Here's one that worked for me (also I changed my settings to Fullscreen):

/script T,F=T or 0,F or CreateFrame("frame")if X then X=nil print("OFF.")else print("ON.") X=function()local t=GetTime()if t-T>1 then StaticPopup1Button1:Click()T=t end end end F:SetScript("OnUpdate",X)

Good luck :^)

Hello small guide I decided to make after a quick research on google and Ownedcore (all credit to guys on OC)

1. Park your toon in a safe location, for example in the Caverns of Time in Tanaris, Furlbrow Farm in Westfall or whatever place you find the safest. Don't park in main hotspots as final bosses have huge AoE.

2. Use this macro:

What it does is essentially clicks cancel any time game would want to log you out.

3. GET BAG SPACE. Delete what's unimportant. Remember that every invasion is 2 chests

4. ??????

5. Profit

The game chooses 2 out of 6 possible places for invasions so there's a pretty high chance your spot will be chosen more than once overnight.

Don't stand in rested xp places (city inn etc) or you WILL log out.
You can't log out while this macro works, only shut down. To be able to log out use /reload or just shut down the game.
I personally sit around a fireball range from the dragon at the Caverns of Time exit and it's working well.

GL now go outside, or take some sleep or w/e normal people do.

UPDATE

source:
D4RFDDg.png
How do you stop this ? What is the stop command?

Users who are viewing this thread