US Skill Ratio's Relationship with Mvq [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT]

You don't know shit about leading that's why, after we kicked you and did shit without your idiocity we succeeded

You removed me on everything though after I said you're a shit leader so it clearly hurt you :)

You're not open minded you take nothing on-board and never listen

Roula isn't playing WoW atm, once he comes back he'll continue to be better than you

Yes we understand you rim SR no need to tell us this again

ps You were the only thing holding our team back

You don't know shit about leading that's why, after we kicked you and did shit without your idiocity we succeeded

You removed me on everything though after I said you're a shit leader so it clearly hurt you :)

You're not open minded you take nothing on-board and never listen

Roula isn't playing WoW atm, once he comes back he'll continue to be better than you

Yes we understand you rim SR no need to tell us this again

ps You were the only thing holding our team back

And now you've shared your opinions. Let's not argue any longer. You've heard my view and I've heard yours.

And now you've shared your opinions. Let's not argue any longer. You've heard my view and I've heard yours.
No I told you what happened, but i'm fine with you not replying

I'll answer your quote piece by piece as you've brought up multiple points.

I don't see a great leader as one who Sugar Coats their own players, but rather have everyone on the team give each other criticism if they have anything and if they disagree with the criticism then discuss it. That way everyone will learn unless you have an ignorant mind, which Roula has and proved when I gave him criticism. When I was done discussing with Roula the only arguement he could present himself with was "trust me" which indicates that he believes he's the right even tho' he can't explain it. That's what you would call ignorant.

I personally don't believe Roula is better than me at the moment, but that's an opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I don't get mad at you for not liking Potatoes as I don't expect you to like the same things I do or have the same opinions that I have. It's very childish to believe otherwise.

Wrong. You called me a shit leader and I said that I'm still learning. You then started to actively try to piss me off.

I then left the group chat and decided to block you. Simple as that.

That I have an attitude? Yes I've had that since I was a kid. I'm extremely open-minded tho' which is something I've managed to work on over the past few months and I'm very proud of myself for being able to do so.

But I was shit. They had every reason to believe I was shit because I was, lol. My main source of knowledge was from Kancer and Pizza's straight up criticism and insults. That's how I like it.

Again, I personally don't believe Roula is better than me at the moment, but that's an opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I don't get mad at you for not liking Potatoes.

I wish the best for SR. With or without me on the team.

First off, if you notice NO TEAM LEADERS ever rate their team or their players, because they aren't stupid enough to start a random fight.

Secondly, best way to be a team leader is to only talk when a decision has to be made, most of the time it works itself out.

You have had that attitude since you were a kid cause you weren't raised properly, try abandoning it all together before your parents kick you out of the house and your lonely the rest of your pathetic life, cause my predictions are always correct, I recommend you fixing it now.

You were never "shit" you just didn't have the correct mind set to approach fcing right after the TC, I told you multiple times to read dans guide on FCing, you didn't do it once. You were playing FC like someone would play toplane on league, they simply want to try and 1v1 everything. If you read dans guide, the aim to FCing is to take the least damage possible and always stay alive.

Roula is better then you at fcing, things he has done in the TC has amazed me about how good he is, I haven't seen you do one of the things he has done.

SR will use darkchewie if they need an FC this TC, if ofc they use one. Just because all he has to do is listen and tell Pizza facts and he will tell him were to go and what to do, that's all an FC needs to do in a premade setting.

Mvq this is just to you, don't get offended by the comments, if you haven't noticed we have been trying to save you but ofc you don't acknowledge it what so ever. But I would like you to respond to this, the problem is your attitude, the solution is to leave SR. Now stfu and do as I say cause I told you this would happen if you didn't listen to me, I can predict everything, so please don't be stupid.

First off, if you notice NO TEAM LEADERS ever rate their team or their players, because they aren't stupid enough to start a random fight.

Secondly, best way to be a team leader is to only talk when a decision has to be made, most of the time it works itself out.

You have had that attitude since you were a kid cause you weren't raised properly, try abandoning it all together before your parents kick you out of the house and your lonely the rest of your pathetic life, cause my predictions are always correct, I recommend you fixing it now.

You were never "shit" you just didn't have the correct mind set to approach fcing right after the TC, I told you multiple times to read dans guide on FCing, you didn't do it once. You were playing FC like someone would play toplane on league, they simply want to try and 1v1 everything. If you read dans guide, the aim to FCing is to take the least damage possible and always stay alive.

Roula is better then you at fcing, things he has done in the TC has amazed me about how good he is, I haven't seen you do one of the things he has done.

SR will use darkchewie if they need an FC this TC, if ofc they use one. Just because all he has to do is listen and tell Pizza facts and he will tell him were to go and what to do, that's all an FC needs to do in a premade setting.

Mvq this is just to you, don't get offended by the comments, if you haven't noticed we have been trying to save you but ofc you don't acknowledge it what so ever. But I would like you to respond to this, the problem is your attitude, the solution is to leave SR. Now stfu and do as I say cause I told you this would happen if you didn't listen to me, I can predict everything, so please don't be stupid.

Go fuck yourself.

As I said, I predict everything and I never lose a discussion.

You're the cause of your prediction. If I say that you'll get punched in a few and I then punch you then I don't really impress anyone while making a fool of myself.

Leave me the duck alone.

You're the cause of your prediction. If I say that you'll get punched in a few and I then punch you then I don't really impress anyone while making a fool of myself.

Leave me the duck alone.
No infact I'm the opposite, I'm the saviour, but you still haven't acknowledged that my solution is correct.

Believe me, if I you tried to punch me you wouldn't be alive the next day my dear scrawny boy.

No infact I'm the opposite, I'm the saviour, but you still haven't acknowledged that my solution is correct.

Believe me, if I you tried to punch me you wouldn't be alive the next day my dear scrawny boy.

I'm not interested in your opinions or help.

I'm not interested in your opinions or help.
First of all, it isn't opinions its fact, which you obviously can't tell the difference between.

Secondly, if you want a lot of heartache in your life keep it up and don't take my advice.

One whom cannot accept defeat without help is one that cannot be victorious.

Darkchewie is the best FC of all time.

I love helping people, knowledge is power and I have a lot of knowledge.

^ He will always be known throughout tinking history.

You're not trying to help anyone. You're forcing your view on things down my throat.

I think mvq improved a lot lately and he became better than me. Keep improving mate just watch your attitude and behavior :)

So Roula being better than me is something that has happened not your opinion? Exactly, you've shared your opinions.
Roula IS better than you... that's not an opinion

You're not trying to help anyone. You're forcing your view on things down my throat.
No we're trying to help you but you're too slow to realise and we've forced nothing down your throat, we've just proved you wrong on everything you've stated

I'm gonna put you on ignore on this forum Bacon. I'm done dealing with your obnoxious behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread