US Skill Ratio's Relationship with Mvq [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT]

He hasn't actually needed anyone to stand up for him, but admittedly, I'd pay less attention if it was a bunch of EUers ganging up on some other random EUer.
back to the bench with you pleb

It isn't like the guy is picking between 100-1 and 0-0 here. He's simply defending himself.
Not really he's calling other people trash and being a rétard about everything

A wise man named Adeus once said he'd rather be on WT's bench than on any other guild's A team. That said, I'm way too inactive for even bench duty. Camo's keeping it warm for me.
May also be too inactive to comment on Mvp's in-game behavior then

Maybe, maybe not. I saw the screenshots. EU has practically made a martyr out of poor Leeroyftw.
His ego is unreal, he rated players better than him 4/10 on the team he was supposed to be leading.

then got butthurt when we said he's not suitable leader

His ego is unreal, he rated players better than him 4/10 on the team he was supposed to be leading.

then got butthurt when we said he's not suitable leader
Mvq just has a different rating system than most of us. This sounds like a big misunderstanding.

Mvq just has a different rating system than most of us.
Yes we call it being rétarded,
Anyone that would call Roula a 4/10 while being the weakest link on a team, while acting above everyone is stupid

I feel like you guys can reconcile. What rating would it take? 5/10? 8/10? If Mvq can give you the preferred rating, can you and him make up?
I'd rather not be 8/10 that's where he puts kancer............................................

I feel like you guys can reconcile. What rating would it take? 5/10? 8/10? If Mvq can give you the preferred rating, can you and him make up?
It's not about the rating, it's about what it represents. His shitty attitude and his unnecessary/unearned ego

I'd rather not be 8/10 that's where he puts kancer............................................
Then how many points does Mvq need to give you for you and him to make up? What's it going to take? 9? 10? We can make some progress here.

Then how many points does Mvq need to give you for you and him to make up? What's it going to take? 9? 10? We can make some progress here.
We don't give a f*ck about some empty insincere rating

We don't give a f*ck about some empty insincere rating
We can try to make a special case and go off the charts with an 11/10. This would be unorthodox but I'm willing to go to any length to broker a peace treaty. What do you say?

Reactions: Mvq
We can try to make a special case and go off the charts with an 11/10. This would be unorthodox but I'm willing to go to any length to broker a peace treaty. What do you say?
I'll accept a treaty on the condition Mvp stop's with his stupid ego or leaves the website

A wise man named Adeus once said he'd rather be on WT's bench than on any other guild's A team. That said, I'm way too inactive for even bench duty. Camo's keeping it warm for me.

Been keeping the bench warm since 2010 - Proud leader of the Waw Tawent and now Skill Ratio's B-team, Camo. Frost mages will be premade viable one day again, right? RIGHT?

I rated Roula 4/10 because that's what he is in my eyes. I did it on stream while talking to some buddies, wasn't a personal attack on him or anything. I even explained in-depth why.

I've never been emotionally triggered by any comments made by anyone on this forum in the last 4-5 months, as I do not care of such things anymore. I have also not called someone trash as an insult in the last 4-5 months.

I'm sorry that you all feel hatred towards me, but your reasons are not to be understood.

SR didn't change me. They simply accepted me when you guys didn't.

I rated Roula 4/10 because that's what he is in my eyes. I did it on stream while talking to some buddies, wasn't a personal attack on him or anything. I even explained in-depth why.

I've never been emotionally triggered by any comments made by anyone on this forum in the last 4-5 months, as I do not care of such things anymore. I have also not called someone trash as an insult in the last 4-5 months.

I'm sorry that you all feel hatred towards me, but your reasons are not to be understood.

SR didn't change me. They simply accepted me when you guys didn't.
What kind of leader of a team rates their "friend" a 4/10 ESPECIALLY when he's not a f*cking 4/10 and is atleast x2 times for valuable than you

I told you you're a shit leader and since then you've removed me on every single thing I had you friended on. stfu you do get triggered by comments like everyone does.

I don't hate you you stupidity just pisses me off, I've given you every reason I "hate you" read what people say to you and it's easy to understand

Bigmoran and the majority of SR flamed you and called you shit during the 39 bracket revival after the TC and this had nothing to do with us accepting you but who the f*ck would want to be friends with someone that calls them a 4/10 on stream when said person is better than you?

You're only with SR because Pizza likes the feel of your tongue between his butt cheeks. Pce btch

ps SR will always use Darkchewie before you (if they're smart)

Last edited:
I'll answer your quote piece by piece as you've brought up multiple points.

What kind of leader of a team rates their "friend" a 4/10 ESPECIALLY when he's not a f*cking 4/10 and is atleast x2 times for valuable than you

I don't see a great leader as one who Sugar Coats their own players, but rather have everyone on the team give each other criticism if they have anything and if they disagree with the criticism then discuss it. That way everyone will learn unless you have an ignorant mind, which Roula has and proved when I gave him criticism. When I was done discussing with Roula the only arguement he could present himself with was "trust me" which indicates that he believes he's the right even tho' he can't explain it. That's what you would call ignorant.

I personally don't believe Roula is better than me at the moment, but that's an opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I don't get mad at you for not liking Potatoes as I don't expect you to like the same things I do or have the same opinions that I have. It's very childish to believe otherwise.

I told you you're a shit leader and since then you've removed me on every single thing I had you friended on. stfu you do get triggered by comments like everyone does.

Wrong. You called me a shit leader and I said that I'm still learning. You then started to actively try to piss me off.

I then left the group chat and decided to block you. Simple as that.

I don't hate you you stupidity just pisses me off, I've given you every reason I "hate you" read what people say to you and it's easy to understand

That I have an attitude? Yes I've had that since I was a kid. I'm extremely open-minded tho' which is something I've managed to work on over the past few months and I'm very proud of myself for being able to do so.

Bigmoran and the majority of SR flamed you and called you shit during the 39 bracket revival after the TC and this had nothing to do with us accepting you but who the f*ck would want to be friends with someone that calls them a 4/10 on stream when said person is better than you?

But I was shit. They had every reason to believe I was shit because I was, lol. My main source of knowledge was from Kancer and Pizza's straight up criticism and insults. That's how I like it.

Again, I personally don't believe Roula is better than me at the moment, but that's an opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I don't get mad at you for not liking Potatoes.

Bacon said:
ps SR will always use Darkchewie before you (if they're smart)

I wish the best for SR. With or without me on the team.

Users who are viewing this thread