EU+US Shunkley's Artifact/AP Guide

Got from rank 17 to 18 with just casually doing missions. Took 25 days so on average that's 745 AP a day, although that's without being as efficient as possible (aka forgetting to check my DK when missions ended :p).

Yea, I've toned way back on my NL farming personally. It's a long road from here on out and I'm enjoying testing/trying other things. Currently trying to get rank 3 herbalism skills just to make farming more convenient, seeing what 110 elites I can/cannot beat, and finding alternative farming spots. I've got a lot of SS's to add to the first post hopefully this weekend whenever I get around to it.

That being said, I've got a follower to 780 and still no new missions. Bonus objective zones also don't qualify as World Quests (I didn't think they would) but I have a draught of courage on my rare follower now and it yielded no bonus gold. I need the shaman quest to pop up a maximum of 4 more times in my class hall and then I'll have an ilvl800 follower.

Also, still no curious coins for me yet, anyone else manage to get any?

Concerning 2nd chest after worm, since gliders doesn't work anymore you can use Noggenfogger Elixir. Jumping with a speed potion/skill also works fine.

Don't know if anyone can help me but either I am doing something wrong or the chest after the worm boss is not always there now. I am reseting the dungeon each time and am not seeing it, in fact i've done Neltharion's and havent seen a chest in the whole dungeon.

Don't know if anyone can help me but either I am doing something wrong or the chest after the worm boss is not always there now. I am reseting the dungeon each time and am not seeing it, in fact i've done Neltharion's and havent seen a chest in the whole dungeon.
You are Killing the 1st Boss yes?

Seeing as this got bumped, I'd just like to point out some information in the first post is incorrect and I haven't had time to fix it (nor do I see the likelihood of that happening soon.) There's a lot more stuff that I discovered but I guess the biggest one is below.

066d139e737e73f3364cce1e944db580.png

I didn't think it would necessarily work but I hoped that getting to iLvl800 might spawn some more quests on the mission table. I've been at 800 for a good week now and nothing new has appeared. I plan on pushing for 850 sooner or later just to confirm eventually. That being said, even one piece of equipment dramatically changes the tables for artifact power. The 5% reduced duration time by itself if you did missions non-stop would put you 18 days ahead of someone else. Let alone that it's technically possible to get the legendary/epic equipment which would put you months ahead. With 7.1.5 out, and no new paths towards AP for 101s, it's safe to say at this point that rogues/shamans will be kings just due to their artifacts.

Other then that, my current research projects are as follows.

1.) Kosmouth attunement. Just to see what happens. I go the skull from the cave, I just haven't had the time to run around the world to click the buttons, and I don't know a mage taxi.

2.) Got a lvl 100 toon I'm seeing if the HFC trinkets will drop for. I'm just assuming the drop rate is obscenely low, but wouldn't put it past blizz to make them higher if you were actually level 100. (Haven't seen or really looked for any updates on this.

3.) I'm also curious, and one of the people out there with auction house scanners can probably answer this for me, now that items will be able to obtain ilvl925, does that include the BoEs? I'm waiting for the first big item to pop up on the AH.

Hope everyone out there is enjoying their 101s.

Users who are viewing this thread