Should there be a Titanforge badge?

Should achieving Titanforge be badge worthy?

• yes

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • no

Votes: 40 75.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

';..;'
When warforge released it spread like wildfire through the twink community. Suddenly all twinks in every bracket looked at each other and realized a new BiS competition had begun. All brackets , same goal..... get titanforge. For some of us we ate, slept and breathed looting these boxes. Many of us have the same statement " I think i'm loosing my mind, boxes, boxes, whats in the box. This cant be healthy" But we endured. I know that there are those who would say it was hard work, dedication, a act of God, and you guys are lucky MoFo's..... Whatever the case it was hard. It was something everyone had a opportunity to go for unless your RL was too hectic. So therefore i would like to bring up discussion on whether or not this is something that should be Badge worthy on xpoff? The min requirement would have to be 9/9 titanforge, that is the 8 armor slots and 1 weapon imo.

Sure, Call it the Afk and loot badge.

horrible idea, most of the people who didn't get lucky but tried twice as hard as the ones who got lucky won't get a badge? fair idea, m8

There should also be a badge for anyone with jutebraid gloves

Or maybe a badge for having Fishing Tourny boots still equipt on a lowbie

This sounds like a creative badge idea to me, could definitely see something like it happening in the near future.

Its a Pretty Good idea in itself Just Like all you people with that badge saying Grandfathered , i mean whats the difference right ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread