US Should the survival hunter ban be lifted?

Maybe if people open their eyes to the idea that the meta will evolve to adapt to things the might be surprised with how fun the game is. Could even evolve to where it isn't just an endless mid-fight - which would be the best thing that ever happened to this bracket.

Thought we should discuss whether or not the ban on survival hunter should be lifted in preamdes.

With the health pool increase surv still does good damage, but it has become heal-able.

Do we lift the ban allowing one hunter? Please share your thoughts here :) .
F*ck No! all you WoD Children had your fun, Play a Mans Class like MM, or BM. You May like your Button Smashing Swofty Charity Class, Not to Mention with Spam-able Wing clip, shit more annoying then the Bursty Pre-7.2 HP Increase. KYS WoD Baby.

I personally don't think so just because the fact they are still OP then most other DPS classes. Regardless of being heal-able or not.

Say like in WSG a 1v1 happens, its almost impossible for most DPS classes to even cc/kill or slow down a Surv hunter. There are other scenarios, but u get my point.
I will always disagree with singling out classes/specs even though they are massively overpowered.
If we did that then all through van/bc/early wrath warriors and Pallies should've been banned. There will always be a broken class but it's up to the individual whether they want to exploit it cause they're sht or go the long road and play a harder less broken class. Either way, you shouldn't be penalised for wanting to play Surv imo

Why don't you guys stop f.ucking around and just DQ/ban those way OP specs (SV, Boomy, Disc), or ban use of certain talents? Everyone knows ppl play them just to pad meters so they can wave their small dicks pretending they're some kind of "skilled" player.
lol.
ban everything blood dks only

Why dont we just try it in some wargames? If it is still to good we will find it out there

A) you just equated achievement points with achievements. If I explained the difference it would go over your head so I won't bother.
B) The idea of corporate "subsidies" being large is a left wing myth. They say it because they know some people are ducking stupid enough to believe anything. I laugh because nobody I know is that stupid - but here you are proving me wrong.

1. I didn't equate Ach pts. with Achs. I have plenty of pvp and pve Achievements but I don't know why you're worried about it. Nice try.

2. Myth? No that would be fact: http://www.salon.com/2016/12/27/tax...-the-biggest-corporate-subsidy-deals-of-2016/ And that's just ONE YEAR.

This from Forbes magazine, hardly a lefty publication:

"I recently read the February 24 Good Jobs First report, “Subsidizing the Corporate One Percent,” by Philip Mattera, a respected thought leader in our business. It says that three-quarters of all state economic development subsidies went to just 965 corporations since the beginning of the study in 1976. The Fortune 500 corporations alone accounted for more than 16,000 subsidy awards, worth $63 billion – mostly in the form of tax breaks.

Think about that. The largest, wealthiest, most powerful organizations in the world are on the public dole. Where is the outrage? Back when I was young, people went into a frenzy at the thought of some unemployed person using food stamps to buy liquor or cigarettes. Ronald Reagan famously campaigned against welfare queens. The right has always been obsessed with moochers. But Boeing receives $13 billion in government handouts and everyone yawns, when conservatives should be grabbing their pitchforks."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/taxana...-outrage-over-corporate-welfare/#3044553727dd

More facts: The 8 Biggest Corporate Welfare Recipients in America

There's a LOT more to this but the point has been made. Billions upon billions given in corporate welfare to corporate leechers that don't need it and are making record profits. We know who the real welfare queens are.

You are a complete f.ucking moron. You can STFU now and crawl back to your mom's basement.

Last edited:
Walrus breath please take ur two day ban to think about ur constant de railing of an important thread

Using sv without throwin axe limits the damage a lot. You'll have flanking strike for 50 focus and raptor strike for 25 focus, no axes to spawn while regaining focus.
People already chose to now play with Roar of sacrifice, Mortal Wounds, track hummanoid and concussive shot and freezing trap from MM hunters so idk if you can count this?
I see no reason at all not to allow SV on the condition that you cant play with throwing axes which is 35-40% of your current damage.

Not to mention the classes that suddenly might be available in this caster heavy meta.

OP stated no such thing as banning certain talents/abilities though? My assumptions comes from the class as a whole. If you start tweaking, sure. It would be good to look into things to see if the class can / can't be included.

And I mentioned the universal hunter kit along with the survival hunter because it still adds to the class itself when comparing other classes as well. Not just hunters.

Last edited:
The feral ban was a unique never before seen thing - excluding a single spec from participating due to the EXTREME conditions.

And that it literally removed not just 50% of your health pool or did crazy deeps, but that it removed your entire health pool. It was just out of control. So it was more or less an exception.

Yeah, you pointed out the "broken" aspect in WoD ferals. Even if survival hunters doesn't remove your entire health instantly atm it doesn't take away the class' overall brokenness.

OP stated no such thing as banning certain talents/abilities though? My assumptions comes from the class as a whole. If you start tweaking, sure. It would be good to look into things to see if the class can / can't be included.

And I mentioned the universal hunter kit along with the survival hunter because it still adds to the class itself when comparing other classes as well. Not just hunters.
op stated that this thread is just a discussion on the topic :)

Users who are viewing this thread