EU+US Should I say [a ftp] or should I go [btp] now?

should i?

• stay a Fail To Pay

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • go Bailed To Pay

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya, I've been debating about this for a few months now and wanting some opinions about it. pretty much have the trial edition box and the recent legion box to update my account. I know that there's a chance that the challenge wouldn't stay the same once I've converted the account, but the toys are calling me bruh, they're calling me...

anyways, i'll just leave this up, wait til March 5 to see the results, and determine from there. later ya'll.

p.s. yea for three separate linked accounts to have fun with.

Kind of this, kind of that. I was mainly making a metamorphic joke about some items I was interested in the game (namely the toys since some of them looked interesting to have).

Personally I hate the limitations of f2p overall. I can see it be a fun experience to battle with the limitations and do well (without being a vet) seeing as it can also be a "challenge", although that "challenge" has drastically decreased in legion since gear doesn't really matter all too much.

So personally I would go p2p, and if it doesn't work out, at least you've had time to make a good vet char out of it, which you can take with you back to f2p. Pure f2p doesn't seem appealing to me anymore since the "challenge" of it is more or less gone. At least in the PvP-aspect.

Being a completionist f2p, collecting everything possible to obtain is another story though. I still respect that.

Last edited:
There's always the coolness factor of going Vet / P2P in the additional mogs you can obtain. There isn't a big advantage anymore in bg's being Vet / P2P but damn you look cool doing them ;):p

B2p everything is so much easier and it unlocks so much more content for your twinks.

The only reason to stay f2p would to be known for having stuff without buying a sub, which honestly only about 3 people on the site care about.

I suggest going Vet if you are doing it for just PvP.

Aisling, Crystal and me. Yep that makes 3.
For I am the only one stupid enough to do everything without p2p help.
So what, everybody can play the way he likes.:D

Ye he asked how he should play and I answered

So personally I would go p2p, and if it doesn't work out, at least you've had time to make a good vet char out of it, which you can take with you back to f2p. Pure f2p doesn't seem appealing to me anymore since the "challenge" of it is more or less gone. At least in the PvP-aspect.
no thanks, i'd rather operate an electrical train and just pay for operating it than to pay for a coal train and pay for both operating it and the fuel for the fire.

besides that if I want the full package of a ptp, i'd play on the ptr for it.

The only reason to stay f2p would to be known for having stuff without buying a sub, which honestly only about 3 people on the site care about.
well seeing how it's day one still and the poll is up til march 5th, there's probably other people that would agree to stay ftp than go btp.

Why not both.
what I plan on doing is using the main account if it comes to btp wins over ftp, I'll just readjust my toons by sending my legion items that I have on my mains, give my other toons legion or other items to make them stronger, and if I still have some legion items missing on them like the helmet, i'll just use one of my other accounts to get the heirloom gear to give them that then.

but anyways, thanks for y'alls opinions thus far.

Keep an f2p account, and have a p2p account, and do not link them.

That is if you enjoy being a legit f2p achievement hunter/player and such, the journey and feeling of accomplishment is quite nice.

Then if you ever feel weak, you can play your p2p account that you make 29s or 20 vets on.

Gearing a character on p2p is so much easier, so you might aswell start from scratch and not discredit all the effort you have done on your f2p account.

And then if you don't feel like paying money for playing some BG's here and there, you can play your F2p or your p2p 20 Vet.

Better yet, whilst playing on your f2p account, you can have the p2p vet queuing in the background, no subscription fee needed (once you gear your vet).

If you hate f2p gameplay altogether and like the superiority of p2p gameplay and twinkling on a 29 (the extra abilities etc), then do that, but do it on a separate account.

I mean, that's how I feel about it.

If you want to link the accounts to share the collectables, that is also understandable, however I personally wouldn't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread