US Should I go

Should I stop postings forever

• Total voters
not sure tbh

leave and on the way out pls get your toe stuck in the door

i wanna hear u cry

Man these threads, I understanding wanting to understand what the community thinks and feels because the community is why a lot of people post but polls and impersonal messages on a discussion board known for trolls and toxicity isn't really a valid way to gauge greater public opinion, as serious as some may be. Anyone who makes threads like these would likely be better off evaluating the reasons they have been here, continue to be, if those things still hold true, and if you have other new reasons for wanting to be here or not.

soon we're gonna have threads asking if they should make a thread asking if they should go

i've hated u ever since i saw u speedpot / drum / gy jump / type retarded shit in chat

uve been on my ignore list ever since

Everyone should stay and post. Including the negative ones, those are easy enough to ignore.
After all, this site needs more activity.

/cheers

Shit this is looking bad I even voted for myself

It's ok MVQ I think ur a tool too. But I wouldn't vote for you to leave or put you on ignore I'm not that much of a tool lol.

People make these threads because they want to hear nice shit about them pretty fucking pathetic I think who gives a fuck what other people think about them

Users who are viewing this thread