Should Banned Users Lose Their Badges?

Should Banned Users Lose Their Bags?

• Yes - lose the badges

• No - Let them keep the badges

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That graph shows a pretty downward slope between prepatch and toda .
I'd say that is mostly because of the private server, overall though we've seen a very large increase in activity.

It seems we're getting around 500-600 more daily visitors now than we did last month. Obviously that is gonna lead to more page views etc

It's called being "grounded". It worked for me when I was a child.
Authority takes a "privilege" away. When you do your time you get your "privilege" returned. Person learns their lesson, if they are astute.

This could be implemented very poorly or very well or even not at all.
The offending party could get a) an infraction first time b) spend some of those"trophy points" we have c) 24 HR ban for the first offense.
It then escalates to a 24hr ban (I prefer "a" option).
It then then escalates to 7 days and no badges for 30 days.
It then escalates to 30 days and 1 year.
The escalation cycle would reset every 60 days. (You get a freebie every 60 days)

But the internet works differently. You ground someone irl, the severity is worse. You take away a couple badges on a website, they might not give a shit to try and get them back. And then they think "Ah fuck it" and continue to make enemies. Most people don't care since it's just an online alias.

Thing about these numbers is that since the merge happened they are likely to go up and up over an extended period of time.

Thing about these numbers is that since the merge happened they are likely to go up and up over an extended period of time.

I really hope they do. Which is why I suggested the mega-guild(s) about six weeks ago. When I get time I will start a heavy recruiting campaign for the official XPoff.com guilds, both Horde and Alliance.

I really hope they do. Which is why I suggested the mega-guild(s) about six weeks ago. When I get time I will start a heavy recruiting campaign for the official XPoff.com guilds, both Horde and Alliance.
Your efforts are hugely appreciated, I've been so busy lately I haven't had as much time to keep up with the guilds as i'd like.

Drama is what drives this site and twinking
Before the merge I would have agreed, now the core of the XPOFF community/our stake in the brackets is the minority. This will take some getting use to for many I suppose. The segregation is over.

drama and high quality pugs made 19s competitive but now that theres shit quality pugs and no way to change it

Sure there is...
Join a mega guild and do some "quality" wargames vs each other. We did it quite often in Sanctuary and HI.

Yeah Twinking is dead to me until competitive Pugs sees the Light once again. I'll be using this website as a result less and less and I can see other people doing the same thing. Therefor, the website activity may look stale while in fact the newcomers even out the leavers.

Yeah Twinking is dead to me until competitive Pugs sees the Light once again. I'll be using this website as a result less and less and I can see other people doing the same thing. Therefor, the website activity may look stale while in fact the newcomers even out the leavers.
If you don't want to play twinks or be on this website then just fcking leave instead of posting about how you're leaving.

This website is as much about a community than it is about twinking, that's just my perspective.

If you don't want to play twinks or be on this website then just fcking leave instead of posting about how you're leaving.
u dont have to be a vagina mejt he simply said that without competition the people who are twinks because of the competitive aspect (most of the 19 community) will start using this site/playing twinks less and less as time goes on. thats somthing thats already apparent. i hate to be defending mvq at all but youre really just being a cunt

Last edited:
The fact we talk more about badges now more than in-game content is a good indicator of where this site is at. I regret giving my opinion on the ladder badges to Healium and going back and fourth, especially since he is no longer with us. Seems like it's not worth much in the end.

There is much more to this site than just level 19's believe it or not.

the older you get the more shit your posts get. Surprised they even let you use the computer in the seniors home.

never did i say this website is only for 19s nor did i imply it.

Last edited:
Really?
If people were to start making terroristic/racially modivated threats do you not think that is cause for a ban? Which has already happened BTW.
Of coarse there needs to be a ban system. If there was not this would be a free for all. We all know many of this site's users do not operate at a high of maturity level to control themselves. That much has already been proven.

cry baby, square up.
ill square up with anyone, its part of being an anybody fighter.

edit: i cba to read after 3rd page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread