Should Banned Users Lose Their Badges?

Should Banned Users Lose Their Bags?

• Yes - lose the badges

• No - Let them keep the badges

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the stats are breathtaking at the moment, we've seen an increase of almost 6,000 users this month alone, and 200,000 page views.

What kind of percentage increase is that? Do you have some sort of graph? You may PM me that info if you like. I am just merely curious.

Yeah the stats are breathtaking at the moment, we've seen an increase of almost 6,000 users this month alone, and 200,000 page views.
"Total visits 116k"

And the graph shows that the amount of visitors hasn't increased significantly in the last 2 months?

And by users, do you mean 6000 new xpoff accounts? Or just 6000 new visitors to this website

And by users, do you mean 6000 new xpoff accounts? Or just 6000 new visitors to this website
Visitors

Comparing last month's google analytics report to this month yields the results I mentioned above.

Visitors

Comparing last month's google analytics report to this month yields the results I mentioned above.
Are new visitors measured as people who havn't visited the website before? If so, how big an increase is 6000 from what you usually get?

"Total visits 116k"

And the graph shows that the amount of visitors hasn't increased significantly in the last 2 months?
Viewing the more detailed stats with an actual member acc on SW theres 5+ clickfunnel websites that are paired with xpoff lma0

Some think I shouldn't show these but I think it's okay under these circumstances
This month:
analytics1.png

Last month:
analytics2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna go ahead and say that I'm more inclined to believe Google's statistics than some random website I've never heard of @Snack
And obviously you're gonna have more accurate stats as the owner of the website, regular members just can't do that, hence similarweb. I'm not doubting conq, the numbers he posted are just not useful if you have nothing to compare it to

So views have been going down for a bit?

Seems like an increase of 500-600?...
an increase of what...users? The increase is about 400 on a daily basis, the numbers near the bottom are per month, the graph is based on daily numbers.

Nope looks at the dates on each SS.

The top one is the most recent one.

That graph shows a pretty downward slope between prepatch and toda .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread