Should 101's Get Legendaries?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Budget

On The Sidelines
Personally i think that 101's should not get legendaries because i feel legendaries should be for level 110's who put time into their character. This is not me saying people with 101's did not put time into their character, it is me saying that most of the gear is just bought off of the auction house.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Personally i think that 101's should not get legendaries because i feel legendaries should be for level 110's who put time into their character. This is not me saying people with 101's did not put time into their character, it is me saying that most of the gear is just bought off of the auction house.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?
i think they should also does what this have to do with the fact you want a 101 but don't got gold for one XD

i think they should also does what this have to do with the fact you want a 101 but don't got gold for one XD
It actually doesn't. @pokemongank the man is helping me with a feral druid, but i'm debating not going through with getting a legendary.

No problem at all, these legendaries are just well-fare, and I think they aren't bis for 110's anyway.

Also 60's, 70's. 80's, 85s, 90s, and 100s can get legendaries :p

No problem at all, these legendaries are just well-fare, and I think they aren't bis for 110's anyway.

Also 60's, 70's. 80's, 85s, 90s, and 100s can get legendaries :p
I know, but i'm just saying that everyone knows how op 101's already are. Giving them legendaries just makes them more op.

I think the point of a "twink" is the grind of the gear/achievements that your able to show off. Of course there's a lot more to it but that grind is what makes the twink fun to play. kind of sucks there's really no gear to grind for at 101 other than a few exceptions. I don't hate the legendaries though, just makes it a bit more interesting for those who can afford one

I think the point of a "twink" is the grind of the gear/achievements that your able to show off. Of course there's a lot more to it but that grind is what makes the twink fun to play. kind of sucks there's really no gear to grind for at 101 other than a few exceptions. I don't hate the legendaries though, just makes it a bit more interesting for those who can afford one
I agree with the ones who grind and get achievements are the ones who are true twinks.

The legendary function isn't active in instanced PvP.
Which means the biggest benefit will be for PvE. Who cares if PvE is "fair" at 101?

I'm sure some people would care with wpvp, idk really.
Only leveling bads who can't PvP for shit. Any 110 with reasonable gear is pretty much out of reach for a 101 Twink due to the misses, regardless of wearing a Legendary or not. Hell I'd wager a 101 with an iLvL nearly 900 (if that's even possible) couldn't beat a Nighthold geared 110 most of the time.

I'm sure some people would care with wpvp, idk really.

Then those people should buy one at 101... it's not like it's something you out-level. Unless they are considered "worthless" - and then it doesnt matter who has them or at what level anyway, right? I'm sure some people would care if the got ganked by a 110 while leveling too, do we restrict 110 from WPvP then too?

All this question is asking is "how can i ruin someone else's fun by restricting them from something i dont want to do."

Dont ask those questions, too often is just shows an incapacity to appreciate any side but your own. :(

Then those people should buy one at 101... it's not like it's something you out-level. Unless they are considered "worthless" - and then it doesnt matter who has them or at what level anyway, right? I'm sure some people would care if the got ganked by a 110 while leveling too, do we restrict 110 from WPvP then too?

All this question is asking is "how can i ruin someone else's fun by restricting them from something i dont want to do."

Dont ask those questions, too often is just shows an incapacity to appreciate any side but your own. :(
This was not me saying that 101's should be restricted. This thread was just simply me asking for people's opinions on this topic. I intended for nobody to start a fight on here but to only show how they felt.

And this question is not asking "how can i ruin someone else's fun by restricting them from something i don't want to do". I actually want to partake in this bracket as it look fun and enjoyable to me. I would not want to hurt a bracket i want to play in or i do play in. Again, i was just wanting to get people's thoughts and opinions on 101 twinks getting legendaries, that is all this thread was meant to do.

Users who are viewing this thread