Shields

Kriemhild

Veteran
Can anybody weigh in on shields?

What does Skullflame do on a heal? Does it scale at all? Is the AoE on the flame 30yds? How much damage on the AoE?
How much armor from Wall of the Dead on its proc? I have found similar items are wrong from the tooltip or scale with (???).
Blackskull is easy enough to math.

Interesting note: Green Towers are a good budget option if you can't afford the above 3, because though the proc is almost useless, the fresh drops are 100 armor 250 block like the other epics. Unfortunately, any from an old collection are only level 35, and just junk now.

Can anybody weigh in on shields?

What does Skullflame do on a heal? Does it scale at all? Is the AoE on the flame 30yds? How much damage on the AoE?
How much armor from Wall of the Dead on its proc? I have found similar items are wrong from the tooltip or scale with (???).
Blackskull is easy enough to math.

Interesting note: Green Towers are a good budget option if you can't afford the above 3, because though the proc is almost useless, the fresh drops are 100 armor 250 block like the other epics. Unfortunately, any from an old collection are only level 35, and just junk now.

Let me save you the trouble of trying to number crunch all this and tell you that none of those proc at level 39, making Blackskull BiS. You're welcome.

Let me save you the trouble of trying to number crunch all this and tell you that none of those proc at level 39, making Blackskull BiS. You're welcome.

With the recent exploits for level 7-8 gear. This isn't right, then again, who the hell wants to wait to abuse expired auctions?

Users who are viewing this thread