EU+US Share your AOE farm spots. I'll go first.

Shattrnerds

Legend
Greetings! I spend most of my time on my 101 AOE farming. It nets me a TON of greens I DE on an alt as well as raw gold, silk from shoulder enchant, BOEs , skins and oddly shaped stomachs (legion gutting). Since murlocs was nerfed I have been seeking a new go-to spot. I've tried storheim humanoids, coastal birds on ship, crabs and most recently goats.

I'll start by sharing the goat spot (my current favorite). It's right near nesingwary flight path in highmountain. It is best with a 5 man grp like murlocs. An affliction lock with http://www.wowhead.com/spell=199471/soul-flame golden trait is necessary & Mother's skinning knife (http://www.wowhead.com/item=130102/mothers-skinning-knife). As long as you leave unskinned already looted dead goats on the ground then every time you use mother's knife it triggers the soul flame explosions! This 1 shots all the goats and makes for the fastest farming. Vendor the trash and sell the silk and ribs on AH. Stacks are selling for 900-1000g atm on us TICH (high pop so even better on lower pop). Oddly shaped stomachs have given me chaos crystals and uncommon/rare raw gems too! INSANE! AP drops also drop abundantly here netting me around 10 AP drops per hour (the 75 and 100 ones).

I'm interested to see what other high density/kills per hour spots exist. Share away!

EDIT-If you are worried about blizz finding out and nerfing the spot then just PM me.

Last edited:
Blizzard has already nerfed a few spots that were shared online and became popular. Keep your spot to yourself and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy it for a while before some youtuber puts it on blast for views.

Blizzard has already nerfed a few spots that were shared online and became popular. Keep your spot to yourself and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy it for a while before some youtuber puts it on blast for views.

I get where you're coming from but I'd venture to say that xpoff is pretty cliche and not as mainstream as reddit or a youtube vid. I think we can keep a few things to ourselves. If u feel better PMing each other with a spot, then by all means, do that.

I get where you're coming from but I'd venture to say that xpoff is pretty cliche and not as mainstream as reddit or a youtube vid. I think we can keep a few things to ourselves. If u feel better PMing each other with a spot, then by all means, do that.

Member's here would even make a video about it and post on reddit tbh

Users who are viewing this thread