EU Selling Talon of Vultros on Outland

killersquid2603

Grandfathered
I'm selling the item level 16 Talon of Vultros on outland EU 100K gold.

item level 16
unique equipped one hand dagger
8-15 damage speed 2.00
(5.75 damage per second)
+2 agility
+1 critical strike
requires level 11

Edit: added stats

isn't twinking a thing anymore?

What Artonkn means is that stats etc. doesn't matter anymore. Only ilvl and swing speed does on weapons, depending on class. But the major keyword is ilvl. Making the item you're trying to sell obsolete. However, maybe a collector would be interested. Active twinks wouldn't want it anymore. It was good in the previous expansion, so yeah, as Artonkn said, an expansion too late.

related though not the same, is t here gear that gold can be made off still? i'm not a twinker myself, i am however a goldfarmer :p

related though not the same, is t here gear that gold can be made off still? i'm not a twinker myself, i am however a goldfarmer :p

I don't think you'll get much for it. However, it would be different if it was the now unobtainable item level 11 version. A few collectors might still be interested in that one since it's unobtainable. To be completely honest though, since yours is still obtainable, and not worth much to active twinks, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I don't think you'll get much for it. However, it would be different if it was the now unobtainable item level 11 version. A few collectors might still be interested in that one since it's unobtainable. To be completely honest though, since yours is still obtainable, and not worth much to active twinks, I wouldn't get my hopes up.
This is the ''unobtainable'' one.... Which is still obtainable :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread