US Scammer alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ba20ri5.jpg

Aren't you from America? After i saw how people like you duck ur cousins and shit I wouldn't dare talk to anyone from there... ducking double standards idiot ass people like you are mental af That's like calling all Middle East people terrorists racist duck lmao Gtfo

your logic is almost as shitty and predictable as your fc'ing

Me and Lenny talked about this and we made the deal, so Merc Out
ur a rat say sorry to lenny or you lose your internet privileges for a week

Me and Lenny talked about this and we made the deal, so Merc Out
you are a young psycho, your manipulation skills are shit right now. here is how you manipulate: you have to be nice initially then you can gain their trust and steal big things from them for yourself. people are predictable like you think but they react negatively to your early aggression so tone it down a bit and you will find good fortune down the line. forming "bonds" in small communities like this will be a good way to practice before going into the business field and make the big bucks. good luck

by the way gaspedal never paid lenny back and when I asked him if he was today he said "i'm not paying that n***er back*

I'll remind everyone that XPOFF does not support scammers of any kind.

by the way gaspedal never paid lenny back and when I asked him if he was today he said "i'm not paying that n***er back*

I'll remind everyone that XPOFF does not support scammers of any kind.
Want me to wipe all his characters and change his account info again? @LennywBT me and @Rapido got dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread