US Ruining games

priests can also help remove ns

Dispel Magic

pretty sure hunters, prot warrs (ss glyph) and lock pets can too

Hunter, Lock pet and Prots (pls no) all are CD based. We typically dont have Spriests on H side in NA, which leaves our healers to overextend just for the attempt to remove 1 Magic Buff out of the 15+ he has on himself at all times. One player did make a 69 Enhance just for Shar, it worked for 1 game a few weeks ago, but he doesnt play much anymore.

Shar also chugs Free Action Pots, so the whole "well just CC him then" is a lot harder to do. Even more so when you have people like Craeycraey who will peel for him.

Better abuse bugs to win games in dying brackets. Wouldn't want people to enjoy themselves and possibly grow the communities.
Never mention my good deeds and probably lie
Cause you couldn’t say those lies to my face

Shut up with pointing out rogues as some "op" class. And whining about Ppl using the t3 bug when u sure at least have a priest/shammy or DK in each 10 man Bg. Its not a big deal to purge it and clap em down. They would prolly leave the bg whenever they realise that their plan aint working as it should.

Feels like US are one step behind or something. Enhancement shamans are Good but comparing em with ferals is just crazy. Youve got different dmg. Ferals can just rip u in a few sec if u do a mistake. Enhancement has a constantly high dmg wich will put pressure on you. Its just about to play right against em.

The major problem is still feral If they are sick geared. A HW geared feral is still possibly to survive.

Nah dude Rogues pwn.

Feels like US are one step behind or something.

Well, considering most of the EU 60 PvP is filled with faceroll OPs, I would have to think its the other way around.

In BGs, rogues beat ferals and enhances. Thats before we even start to talk about arena, where the advantage of a rogue is massive. The 'pressure' Feral and Enhance bring is only in the form of uptime damage. Apply 1 CC to the situation and the 0 defensive CD feral or 1 defensive CD enhance will pop.

The NS Bug is a bigger problem. I dont understand how people still lack the comprehension of some of the situations this bug allows the druid to survive. I remember asking Muskie to tell someone how long it took 5 people to kill Shar while he was in Cat form spaming Regrowth. His response was "What do you mean, 'How long?' We didnt even kill him."

There was once a Feral and a Fire mage focusing Shar who had the Flag and 3 Stacks. They STRUGGLED to kill him and only finally killed him once they reached 7 Stacks. If you still dont understand, thats a 25k+ HP bear formed Druid spamming 4k Regrowths - not adding in Living Seeds - every global. And that was in a 1v2. Most of the time Shar has a few rogues peeling for him as he sits midfield.

In BGs, rogues beat ferals and enhances. Thats before we even start to talk about arena, where the advantage of a rogue is massive. The 'pressure' Feral and Enhance bring is only in the form of uptime damage. Apply 1 CC to the situation and the 0 defensive CD feral or 1 defensive CD enhance will pop.
Not really, enh + healer vs rogue + healer ; all bis -> rogue team will be at a severe dissadvantage.
And lose more or less 99% of the time.
Thing is warstomp, stormstrike x2 -> dead rogue . At the same time shamman/monk will have too much hp + offheals to focus down either one in a chain. So games will go long, and at any time, even without setup requiered the rogue can get 2shoot.

Purely 1v1 rogue is a very decent dueling class ofc. But its rather mid tier in arena.
And simillary normally squish in bgs. Issue is they cant do sufficent damage without going glasscannon.
While an enh shaman could build as much as 27k hp and still do 10k stormstrikes on leather.

Never understood this at all. Rogues are good. Nothing else ! just the same as arms warr, UH dk. Shadow priest and yeah. I dont really have any problems with rogues at all. 3-4 scourge strikes and they are gone. Perhaps it also has to do with them scaling gear . Pretty LOW hp and rogues are squish! they are known for being dat.

What thoughts do US have about ww monks ?

Btw, what do you mean by rogues beating enhance and ferals is bgs ? in combination of having a disc spamm purging t hem and throwing away some mindbenders + shadow word pain spamm ?

i dont really get your point at all. Again. Rogues are just good. Nothing else. Nothing OP that makes a problem.

WW and ferals are probably the dangerous shit u ever can face. After then u have enhancement (another type of dmg) and hunters ofc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread