US Ruining games

Fancy

Veteran
Shar, with his constant NS up is just ruining games, I'm more upset by this then with kos feral.

Apparently from last revivals he was kicked from every game, I wonder when this will start again.

With Shar only thing we can do to better the quality of the games is to report him AFK. In order for this bracket to grow we need to solve these problems as a community. You really can't do to much about consumables. We can disapprove of them, but if they use them nothing we can do.

With Shar only thing we can do to better the quality of the games is to report him AFK. In order for this bracket to grow we need to solve these problems as a community. You really can't do to much about consumables. We can disapprove of them, but if they use them nothing we can do.
What did Shar do

Shar abuses the 6 bonus set from tier 3 (old naxx gear) that when combined with a glyph and talent changes the ID of Regrowth and gives him permanent Natures Swiftness (causes 100% crit chance, insta regrowth in any form) in WSG last night he topped healing by far its insane.

Damn thats scummy. I will make sure to report him afk whenever I see him again.

Since 19s sucks now I think we should que 2 days a week including Twin peaks, thoughts?

I think ill make another poll to see if people want Twink Peaks and add another day don't believe we should queue randoms though to long of queues we had 40+ people on last night because we had 2 games going and i know everyone wasnt in so that was a huge plus!

I think ill make another poll to see if people want tink Peaks and add another day don't believe we should queue randoms though to long of queues we had 40+ people on last night because we had 2 games going and i know everyone wasnt in so that was a huge plus!

A lot of people want to see a second queue night as do it, but take this into consideration they have done this before and it just ended up failing to get queues because they thought they could after a huge spike of activity one week or two. I say yes to having another night and another BG but lets give it another run next week and the following week to really determine the amount of interest shown.

A lot of people want to see a second queue night as do it, but take this into consideration they have done this before and it just ended up failing to get queues because they thought they could after a huge spike of activity one week or two. I say yes to having another night and another BG but lets give it another run next week and the following week to really determine the amount of interest shown.
True i believe that we should eventually expand to another queue night though. But i believe that next monday we need to have a different queue time for sure. Games would last much longer.

True i believe that we should eventually expand to another queue night though. But i believe that next monday we need to have a different queue time for sure. Games would last much longer.

Well listening to many people talk, they are sick of this bracket and the "awe" of a new bracket to play in is going to die soon i feel from the newer players because of facing all the people with the "OP" classes. A good amount of complaints come from the problems of facing a rogue. That is understandable seems how they can cc chain you and kill you while doing so, but they are vulnerable if played right. Just need to find the minor mistakes and capitalize on them. another issue is the like mentioned before, the feral druid (Ko) and Shar, the resto druid spamming instant regrowths with t3 shit.

Yeah i hear you but we can only do so much to make these games enjoyable it really depends on how the newer people coming into the bracket take being cc chain killed by a rogue and sadly 1 shotted by a feral. I think if they give the bracket a shot after overlooking those minor things they can really see the potential this bracket has and what it can become.

Yeah i hear you but we can only do so much to make these games enjoyable it really depends on how the newer people coming into the bracket take being cc chain killed by a rogue and sadly 1 shotted by a feral. I think if they give the bracket a shot after overlooking those minor things they can really see the potential this bracket has and what it can become.

Its the bad days in life that make the good days great.

I can agree there. I believe we need to continue to promote the bracket and have good bg days. In my opinion this monday was a success huge amounts of activity and some pretty decent games. Only way we can fix the problems is to address them and hope the people that are causing the problems (like spec choice, bugs, and consumables) decide to not use them. But we can't control their choice overall.

I can agree there. I believe we need to continue to promote the bracket and have good bg days. In my opinion this monday was a success huge amounts of activity and some pretty decent games. Only way we can fix the problems is to address them and hope the people that are causing the problems (like spec choice, bugs, and consumables) decide to not use them. But we can't control their choice overall.

That is the thing, the issues have been addressed and many times at that. Its really just the players behind the issue that decide to keep playing the problem and wont stop for the community because its "fun" for them. Well that is great but, if your fun is at the expense of a community and a bracket then i have nothing to say to you but is it really worth that much....

Without the people the bracket would not be and so would end the players "fun" behind the OP specs and what have you. It is not a Win for anyone.

That is the thing, the issues have been addressed and many times at that. Its really just the players behind the issue that decide to keep playing the problem and wont stop for the community because its "fun" for them. Well that is great but, if your fun is at the expense of a community and a bracket then i have nothing to say to you but why....
Yes i agree with this it is sad and unfortunate that they do it. I used to be A bonus armor stacking Prot lol was fun yeah, but came to realize arenas stopped popping when i started queueing and was no fun in WSG for others when im hitting them for 8k executes. But all in all some people care but some people just don't care and want to have fun or be the "best"

Yes i agree with this it is sad and unfortunate that they do it. I used to be A bonus armor stacking Prot lol was fun yeah, but came to realize arenas stopped popping when i started queueing and was no fun in WSG for others when im hitting them for 8k executes. But all in all some people care but some people just don't care and want to have fun or be the "best"

This is something i have lived by for years, "Don't do unto others which you don't want unto yourself."

Yup. Hope they change their views on this. But lets keep trucking along the next few days with Skirms and what not. Want to see how the poll i created turned out just need people to vote on it!

Users who are viewing this thread