Rogue One *spoilers allowed*

He suffered his injures at the hands of Obiwan. Obiwan cut his legs off on Mustafar. That was when Vader was put in his armored suit and given his breathing apparatus by Palpatine. I literally grew up on this Star Wars sh!t. I was just a elementary school youngin' when A New Hope came out.

Much to learn, have you. Understanding the point, you did not.

I guess you havent seen Rogue One yet? Darth Vader is smooth and crisp in the last scene. Its scary good. Rogue One ends SECONDS before Episode 4 begins. Darth Vader changes to a clunky old robot when he fights. Nothing has changed to Darth Vader in that time.

I haven't seen the film yet so i'm not jusging it but, i don't think there is reason to argue about whether or not things make sense in star wars. The series isn't really consistent with people's powers and they typically don't explain anything in the detail it would need to make proper sense. That being said, it is strictly an entertainment piece and should be treated as entertainment, not science.

I really loved the shots of the first explosion from the window of the Deathstar with Krennic as a silhouette. Also the shots of the AT-ACT's being destroyed was very well done. As for the movie itself, I was sort of hoping the 2 last characters were'nt given such a merciful death. I would have thought it would be more impactful if Krennic shot and killed one of them. He was sort of downplayed as a weak character by the end of the film, where I thought he was going to be a more menacing and brutal character.

ErzfqYE.gif

Overall, I thought it was a great addition to the franchise.

Oh, and you can't forget about that last segment with Vader.

Last edited by a moderator:
K2SO being a Bastion pretty much, standing at one spot and shooting groups of stormtroopers who come round the corner until he gets overwhelmed

Users who are viewing this thread