EU Road to legendary

Elemental Force

Grandfathered
So I made a 101 fury warrior twink few days ago: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Blogroll/simple and while the gear is not yet that good and I can't solo dungeons I can still go with dungeon finder. I researched little bit and I found out that DHT has good chances of dropping legendary items so I decided to run is until I get my first legendary. I will be providing information about how many runs this took from me etc.

Stay tuned for that!

Is this research based on 101s or 110s? I ran a 110 in HoV earlier and he got a legendary from last boss, he was surprised he got it from regular dungeons instead of the Mythic/Heroics he was doing. I haven't seen anything about 101's being able to get legendarys from normal dungeons and don't expect them too or we would have seen plenty with the Nelth AP runs unless it was a recent update.

Is this research based on 101s or 110s? I ran a 110 in HoV earlier and he got a legendary from last boss, he was surprised he got it from regular dungeons instead of the Mythic/Heroics he was doing. I haven't seen anything about 101's being able to get legendarys from normal dungeons and don't expect them too or we would have seen plenty with the Nelth AP runs unless it was a recent update.
The chances of you getting legendary from normal dungeons doesn't differ if you are 101 or 110 but I am not 100% sure because there is the bad luck protection system and it might make it different.

Everything that can be looted that also isn't a Chest for completing a thing (weekly Mythic, Mythic+, Emissary, etc) has the same stupid low chance to drop a Legendary. We don't know that exact number, but I'd wager it's around the 0.01% variety. While the above methods have a slightly higher chance, maybe 0.1-1% chance of containing a Legendary. At no point has Blizzard ever even hinted that one Dungeon has a better chance than another Dungeon at dropping Legendaries.

That said, and since it's all RNG based, the places that see the highest traffic should also correspond to the highest volume of Legendary drops.

The chances of you getting legendary from normal dungeons doesn't differ if you are 101 or 110 but I am not 100% sure because there is the bad luck protection system and it might make it different.
I would've thought that with all the dungeons the twinks on here have done, we'd have seen a legendary by now if it was possible for them to drop from normal modes for 101s. I don't think anyone's even seen someone else below 110 in their group get one. That's not to say it isn't possible, but until it's confirmed then I'm very doubtful.

I would've thought that with all the dungeons the twinks on here have done, we'd have seen a legendary by now if it was possible for them to drop from normal modes for 101s. I don't think anyone's even seen someone else below 110 in their group get one. That's not to say it isn't possible, but until it's confirmed then I'm very doubtful.

Yep i've done now nearly 700 Dungeons and i never saw a legendary drop.

I've seen legendarys drop in normals while boosting people, but those who obtained them were level 110. Haven't seen one drop for anyone below 110 after 1000+ dungeons.

bliz shud increase dung completion reward, its a trucking joke
Sub 110 it is. I'm 170,000% on my 110 Hunter so that completion for doing a Normal Dungeon isn't all that bad. Granted, since so few 110's are clearing Normals with any regularity, Blizz could boost the base AP reward to say 500 AP which would still only be 850K to a current AK 110, about what I get from Order Hall Missions.

Users who are viewing this thread