US Rest in Peace, Sneaky. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for bumping this I still have to finish editing the memorial and posting it (editing program keeps crashing because of the size of the footage, guess thats what I get for using Windows Movie Maker)

I would like to say something new. Sneaky, thank you for being the amazing Windwalker Monk you were, you introduced the aspect of the monk to me and made me want to try it, Dont have a single regret now as I am loving the class more and more.

Wtf I thought RIP Sneaky was an inside joke or something...

I don't know what to say... I guess i'll say he was a very friendly guy, always. At the same time he seemed to take his gaming as seriously as I do, always playing hard and striving for excellence.

With his excellent sportsmanship and skills he was a young role model and champion.

Rest in peace Sneaky... It was a pleasure playing with you...

-Ciren

I wanted to check this section for an item scaling thread....Hmmmnn.... From what I remember he was one of the first MVP's ... right ?.. Rest in Peace..

LE : ... I just saw the first reply... Keep this thread alive.. an eternal candle for him... He will live in your memories..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really a shame. Gonna put together some clips I have playing with him.

RIP Sneaky

RIP Sneaky, I'm going to be rolling a P2P-F2P hybrid for you soon using the method we found. <3

Rest in Peace, dear Sneaky.

You will be missed.

I recently lost a friend this past week and it legitimately sucks. I now feel the pain many of you who were close to Sneaky have felt. I wasn't as necessarily close to Sneaky as I would have liked to be. Our conversations consisted of me asking him why he had to kill me so fast when I FC'ed on Illegal and he would usually type "lol my bad".

What I have noticed however is how the community has taken his loss and grown together. Many things have changed and instead of something like this devastating the community, it is now stronger. Let's continue this trend. We owe it to Sneaky.

RIP Sneaky.

Holy ****
I re-activated my WoW account last thursday, and have been in a few PvP's, wondering where Sneaky was. Log onto T.I for the first time in a while and this was the most recent thread. Actually so saddening that life can be taken so quickly. R.I.P Sneaky. <3

First time I've seen this thread, just read through all the comments.

Really sad to see anyone die from a car accident, same thing happened to my grandad who I never met. Really sad to see a great guy leave. R.I.P matey, didn't know you but it doesn't matter, from what i've read on here you seem like a super legit person. Going to light one up for you bro, take it easy up there. :)

Make sure life goes on, always best to remember somebody for the positivity they had! Role model and inspiration for all of us. (Twinking community needs less negativity and more sneaky's!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho

False Claim Of Death:

Any signature, post, thread or profile that falsely claims the death of another community member will be removed and the owner of the account will receive a permanent ban.

this might be a bigger conspiracy than if george bush caused nine eleven

Are the mods deciding Kahrs fate as I type this?

I was clearing my friends lists the other day, and decided to keep him on there. I dunno why, just felt like I should out of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread