US Rest in Peace, Sneaky. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really talked to him that much in my short time in this bracket. I've only played on and off in 19s and the most time I've spent in one 'on' was one month. Though when I asked questions, he was always the most helpful and my go-to guy. If he didn't reply to a question I was usually weary.

He seemed like an awesome person when he helped me, other people, and just by reading his posts alone and in mid-Cataclysm, I've only played with him once, though he was an awesome, friendly, outgoing, skilled, positive, and objective player. He obviously put a lot of work and effort into his 19 and into the community himself and he definitely deserved his promotion.

It is sad to see him gone. I've never known him as a person, never known him much, though I could tell he was probably one of the friendliest people on here. I've only really had contact with him in a conversation 3 times and it was just discussing gear/stats and such, though he feels like an awesome friend. Sad to see him gone and I really wanted to get to know the guy.

Since some people are posting music to help this, I'll post a good one too... :/ I know many sad songs and it was quite the pick out of many, though I feel that this song is the best out of my selection. It isn't a ballad, isn't metal, isn't upbeat, isn't fast paced, it's just the perfect mourning song, that should play at everybody's funeral. :/

Yoko Kanno - Wolf's Rain - Go To Rakuen - YouTube

Re: Sneaky Screenshot Thread

It really sucks that hes passed.. Ive known Sneaky for 4 years now and he was also such a fun-loving person. I remember one time he ditched an entire premade to queue with my undergeared lock /: Really was a nice and caring guy..

R.I.P. Sneaky, you'll be missed by many.

m1NJYzL.jpg

ສ່ວນທີ່ເຫຼືອໃນສັນຕິພາບ

I apologize for the lost of your friends, and prayers are with them and the family. Here is a temporary signature for those who care and value the life of the lost. I will continue making another one, at a better quality.

Rest In Peace
ສ່ວນທີ່ເຫຼືອໃນສັນຕິພາບ

Looking at all these posts Sneaky was a loved member of, not only the 19 twink community, but the whole community of twinks. I always heard of him mentioned in twink guilds all over the World of Warcraft community (I think this may be the same Sneaky) - seems that he may have been one of the most well-known twinks, thus be sorely missed. I did not get the privilege to meet or talk to Sneaky, but you all seem to love him. RIP Sneaky.

View attachment 1394
I didn't know you very well man, but it still hits just as hard. i remember playing with you just a few months ago. you will be forever in people's hearts for all your good deeds. you certainly will always be one of the best in the bracket in my opinion. Rest in peace man.

Attachments

• Farewell buddy..JPG
    Farewell buddy..JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 343
I'm late on to the party but I wanted to share my thoughts and feeling as everyone else has.

Sneaky, I don't know you at all but you have touched my heart only a few weeks ago when you told me you of all people wanted me to get back into 19's for the fun of it. Telling me the good times that could be had with the right people and the right community, I felt like I opened myself to you as a friend explaining why I stopped twinking in the first place and became in-active in game... I am going to get back into the bracket because of this, I might not be able to replace him but he pushed me to get back into this silly game we, the community of TwinkInfo seem to be bound to by a bond so strong it amazes me... Look how we came together in the loss of Sneaky and Sheep...

Rest in Peace my friend... May the que times be quick when you log onto your WoW Account in the next realm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was alerted to this by a friend I had not spoken to in a while and it really struck a cord. Even up until the point of my leave from this game, Sneaky was one of the only few people that respected not only me, but everyone in some form. Always the most friendly dude. Seems like it was just yesterday I was helping him test dps for WW crusader before he got both fangs on Shinobi :(. Tragedy, truly tragic. I hope this will invoke some top games in honor of one of the greatest rogues, and monks to grace this bracket. Even though I am Bloodlust at heart, I think I should be shouting out to Vengeance.

Rest in paradise, Hamz.

Killswitch Engage- Rose Of Sharyn - YouTube

"I mourn for those, who never knew you."

Im glad you took some pictures of it.
Some more pictures:

yw7Crk3.png

I was really moved that so many people showed up.

Sharing memories and eulogies in the Rogue trainers' cavern.
Walking to the Temple of the Moon in slow procession.
Time for silence and thoughts kneeling in a circle around Elune.

After a procession to the Gates of Darnassus the mixed server group broke up due to zoning.
The Elune group walked to Shadowglen and ended the wake where everything begins for Night Elves.

19 Screenshots behind the cut

More in this album.

I've been quiet on the subject, because I haven't really known what to think about this whole thing - but here it is.

I've been around the community for a very long time, and Elune has been the home of some of my characters since the day this game came out in 2004. I can't say I've always gotten along with everybody, but Sneaky was somebody I enjoyed having around me while I play.

He was friendly to everybody, not just his guildies or the "elite" of the bracket. He always made me feel included, when I really don't know many people these days.

This is a lesson we should all take away. We are a COMMUNITY. We all share common interests, and without one another, we would get no games. From now on I am going to try to be more welcoming, to everybody. Sneaky made a profound impact on us all, so lets pay it back to him. Of all people, he deserves it.

Don't think I really knew you. but on the forums anyway, you knew how to take a joke and had a sense of humor. Unlike a lot of people in this community. And you still managed to remain friendly. Genuine understanding without jeopardizing your attitude. R.I.P, man.

-Master Angler, Reflexes.

I am so sad to hear about Sneaky's accident after coming home from Vacation. At first I thought it was a cruel joke.. Then I hoped that it really was a cruel joke. The outpouring of support shows how tight knit this community is and the good that it can do. I was moved by the memorial screenshots taken, I wish that I could have gone. Please show support for The 19 Twink Community Needs Your Support. - Forums - World of Warcraft by helping to perhaps get Sneaky immortalized in game.

In times like these cliches are often used, because everyone always feels the same sadness.

Life just seems so unfair to those that are good. My heart and my prayers go out to Sneaky's good friends here on Twinkinfo and his family in real life.

It was only a 1-2 weeks ago I did some arenas with him. It was a blast and we were going to do more in the future. We talked about his plans for the future. College, career and travel for the career he had hopes for. It sounded like his life was just about to begin.

Its obvious to anyone who spoke to him over skype how good of a person he was. In the background I could hear his baby brother, who I knew he took care of and would have been close to.

We also talked about twinking, which he so clearly loved. And he asked me about RT, why we afk'ed and about our attitudes. Not to judge us, but out of genuine curiousity. He was exactly how Reflexes described him.

I remember telling him that MoP was his expansion, and it really was. He pioneered monks as we know and he seemed at home with the changes MoP has brought. It was clear that he had grown to be a skilled player and involved in the community; recently becoming bracket manager.

How tragic this is. Rest in peace Sneaky and thank you for the good you have done us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread