Are you interested in a project sixty guild?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No. (Please explain why below, in hopes that I can improve everyone's motivation to join us. :D)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Beviah

Grandfathered
Hello XPOff!

Today, I am opening up recruitment for our new project sixty guild Reprisal on Bloodhoof, Horde.

Reprisal is being led by vanilla players, who are offering a social and competitive community for those who want to re-experience vanilla World of Warcraft to the fullest extent. Experienced or inexperienced, we want everyone to join us. We will be offering guidance to anyone interested. :D

Our initial goal is form a populous, friendly community, and from there, to begin raiding.

Here are a list of rules that everyone who joins the guild must follow, please read them carefully, and if you have questions, post them below, or ask me in-game.

General rules.
  • No Heirlooms. (This includes the heirloom mount.)
  • No mounts until level 40. (60% speed at 40, 100% speed at 60.)
  • No flying mounts. We are bound to the ground. (You can use flight-paths.)
  • No use of talents or glyphs. (You can chose a spec. For example Fire as a Mage.)
  • No Pandaren, Goblin or Blood Elf.
  • No Monks, Death Knights or Paladins.
  • Only race/class combinations that were available then. (No Tauren Paladin, Troll Druid, etc.)
  • No transmogging.
  • No pet battles.
  • No toys.
  • Classes and specs are different now than before, so things like Titan's Grip for warriors is fine. but you should ideally want to play with one-handed weapons, for example.
  • Bloodlust pets, aka Core Hounds & Nether Rays, etc. for hunters aren't allowed to be used.
  • No mounts with vendors on them, passenger mounts or water walking mounts. (No mounts that give an advantage over regular mounts.)
  • You can not visit any zone outside those that existed within the expansion setting we're playing at.
  • No PvP gear, it's far too easily obtained. (You're not allowed to spend honor, at all.)
  • No City-Reputation tabards. (Stormwind Tabard, Ironforge Tabard, etc..)
  • You are not allowed to be boosted through any content. (Leveling, Quests, Dungeons, Raids, etc.)

Dungeons and leveling.
  • You may only group, do dungeons and quest with other guild members and/or people who part-take in the project, say should someone wait for a spot in the guild when it's full. (However this does not apply for raids, to join a raid you have to be in the guild.)
  • No Dungeon Finder/LFG tool.
  • No Summoning Stones/Meeting Stone use, you and everyone in the group have to run to the dungeon. (This includes Warlock summoning.)
  • No use of anything that increases experience gain. (Anniversary gift, Darkmoon Faire Buffs, etc.)
  • No Mass Ressing.
  • No leveling through Battlegrounds.

Professions and trading.
  • No Auction House use is allowed, at all. (The exception to this rule is the BMAH in the case that a piece of T3 gear is posted.)
  • You may only level a profession to the maximum allowed at that expansion. (300 at Classic)
  • Profession items are all fine to be used, as long as they hail within the expansion we're currently playing at. (No Archaeology, Jewelcrafting or Inscription.)
  • Trading may only be done within the guild, with other members.
  • No reagent bank.

In short: You play purist, you only use items found by yourself or within the guild. Respect the rules and the people who follow them.

• Durne (Guild Master)
  • Holymon (Officer)
  • More coming soon! :D
Please contact any of the above for guild recruitment.

If I'm offline in-game, and you are interested, please leave a comment below, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to see you all soon. :D

Last edited:
I'm thinking of creating a twink, I haven't done so yet but I'm interested in joining you guys when I do.
Edit - Created, my characters name is Kierafang

I will tell our guild officer to add you to our guild, currently my subscription has expired and it will be back up hopefully soon.

Why are dranei allowed? And why no paladins?..

As QueenEtna had said, this is a Horde guild. Paladins were only available on Humans and Dwarves during Vanilla, whilst Shamans were only available on Orc, Tauren, and Troll.

Because it is now harder to obtain pvp gear, once players hit 60 can they do BGs and skirmishes to buy the pvp gear only to be used in pvp and not outside of pvp?

I am going to join the guild i have even already made a character, but would like to know how the recruitment is going so far?

Last edited:
Because it is now harder to obtain pvp gear, once players hit 60 can they do BGs and skirmishes to buy the pvp gear only to be used in pvp and not outside of pvp?

I am going to join the guild i have even already made a character, but would like to know how the recruitment is going so far?

Sure, I will allow PvP Gear in PvP Settings only.

Recruitment is slow, but with my account being active again, I will be looking to actively recruit more players now.

I've still yet to get a invite, I hit lvl 51 on my character last night, I'll be on my character all day tomorrow to try get lvl 60 if your on you can recruit me.
same here i'm waiting for someone in the guild to be online so i can get a ginvite before i start leveling. I've got on 3 or 4 times to check if anyones online and haven't found anyone yet.

I'm very sorry guys, life has been crazy for me. I will add you both. War God, what's your Battle.Tag?

I will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

QueenEtna, I just sent you a Battle.Tag request. I will get you into the guild as soon as you accept me, and I'm online.

War God, I will do the same for you when I get yours.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry guys, life has been crazy for me. I will add you both. War God, what's your Battle.Tag?

I will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

QueenEtna, I just sent you a Battle.Tag request. I will get you into the guild as soon as you accept me, and I'm online.

War God, I will do the same for you when I get yours.
sounds great. its kris#1285

This sounds amazing, if you'd like you can add my btag thanatos#11884, I've honestly been looking for something like this for a great while.

Users who are viewing this thread