http://imgur.com/a/pKDEM

No luck with geting a 810+ relic
http://imgur.com/a/DZ0FC

110 Epic
845,845,855,865,865,865,870,875, (8)

110 Blue
825 (1)

101 Green Relics
682,682,682,682,682,682,682,682,682,682,682,682,682,682 (14)

14k Gold (with selling green items)

Edit: 150k was spent on this

Last edited:
I usually buy them for 200g each. I actually make gold off these, even tho i haven't had any luck with 810 relics. Sold a pair of 890 legs for 90k i got in them

The random greens can proc to epic, so I had some 890 cloth shoulders (110) last week.

You are overpaying incredibly for the Lockboxes, I pay 150g each and get tons (400+ sofar).

You should not be paying 650g per lockbox, that's just silly.

You are overpaying incredibly for the Lockboxes, I pay 150g each and get tons (400+ sofar).

You should not be paying 650g per lockbox, that's just silly.
different realms have different prices. Illidan is like 1k each sometimes so it really just depends

different realms have different prices. Illidan is like 1k each sometimes so it really just depends

That's just people being stupid then... it's not worth even trying for 810 relics at that price.

150g is essentially double the value of average loot inside the Lockbox,
any gold is better than vendoring it so right there people have a reason to sell.

That's just people being stupid then... it's not worth even trying for 810 relics at that price.
Getting an 810 relic is like grabbing an 870 with leech they're a huge increase and the relics are considered BiS

Last edited:
Getting an 810 relic is like grabbing an 870 with leech they're a huge increase and are considered BiS

First correction, leech has nothing to do with being an increase after 10%, it just becomes a waste for majority of content.

Getting a 870 is a nice increase but probably no where near what you think it is, 870 BiS? No.

810 Relics are a nice increase since it provides a great deal of main stat increase/weapon dps, however the "Huge" increase comes from both relics, even that may not be as large of a increase as you thought depending on the traits.

Not to mention the undecided fate of these Relics currently as multiple people have put in reports to GM's about them who have in return put in reports to the bug team, so for what we know next week they will be 680s.

First correction, leech has nothing to do with being an increase after 10%, it just becomes a waste for majority of content.

Getting a 870 is a nice increase but probably no where near what you think it is, 870 BiS? No.

810 Relics are a nice increase since it provides a great deal of main stat increase/weapon dps, however the "Huge" increase comes from both relics, even that may not be as large of a increase as you thought depending on the traits.

Not to mention the undecided fate of these Relics currently as multiple people have put in reports to GM's about them who have in return put in reports to the bug team, so for what we know next week they will be 680s.
I said the relic was BiS not the 870 and also Ik the bis is 895 tertiary and socket but these relics are far too good to pass up on either way you need to prove ur point with some good evidence. Just because you can pay what someone else can pay for lockboxes doesn't mean they aren't worth that. People have certain prices they do so they can guarantee they get the item. But I really don't care how much you pay for it. Items are worth as much as someone is willing to pay.

I said the relic was BiS not the 870 and also Ik the bis is 895 tertiary and socket but these relics are far too good to pass up on either way you need to prove ur point with some good evidence. Just because you can pay what someone else can pay for lockboxes doesn't mean they aren't worth that. People have certain prices they do so they can guarantee they get the item. But I really don't care how much you pay for it. Items are worth as much as someone is willing to pay.

Someone went into defensive mode, Sorry if I'm coming off rude but just trying to be real.

The way you worded the sentence it's not hard to believe why I thought you were referring to the 870.

I never said the Relics are Bad but I do think people really over estimate them, curious if @Aelobin could sim just a single 810 Relics vs Blue Dungeon ones. If I need to prove my point with evidence than so do you ;). I have no clue what you are trying to say with these last lines but why would you pay 650g a lockbox? I advertise at 150 even when others advertise higher, People still sell to me due to knowing I'm not Trolling by offering 5g over the other guy, I do it daily so players know my reputation and sell even when not able to see trade due to them knowing I'm always buying. I don't see the point of paying 500g more, that's just directly going to gain you competition since people immediately connect it to gold making and profit, They still do at 150g but telling them I'm looking for Relics for my Alts is a lot more realistic.

Someone went into defensive mode, Sorry if I'm coming off rude but just trying to be real.

The way you worded the sentence it's not hard to believe why I thought you were referring to the 870.

I never said the Relics are Bad but I do think people really over estimate them, curious if @Aelobin could sim just a single 810 Relics vs Blue Dungeon ones. If I need to prove my point with evidence than so do you ;). I have no clue what you are trying to say with these last lines but why would you pay 650g a lockbox? I advertise at 150 even when others advertise higher, People still sell to me due to knowing I'm not Trolling by offering 5g over the other guy, I do it daily so players know my reputation and sell even when not able to see trade due to them knowing I'm always buying. I don't see the point of paying 500g more, that's just directly going to gain you competition since people immediately connect it to gold making and profit, They still do at 150g but telling them I'm looking for Relics for my Alts is a lot more realistic.
I understand and yes I took it a little bit rude I apologize If I came off a lil harsh and yes I realized I worded what I said badly so I went back and fixed it

there are lots of people on my realm and there's a lot of competition so we need to pay more I could probably pay like 500g each for them but idk I just transferred to illidan and also on my old realm I could get them for free from guildies but could never get a lot of them XD such a rip

I understand and yes I took it a little bit rude I apologize If I came off a lil harsh and yes I realized I worded what I said badly so I went back and fixed it

No problem :) I'm likely partly at fault too, I come off much more aggressive than I usually am when I haven't had my smoke, as soon as I do I always come back thinking why did I write it like that xD.

If you ask me, give it a try one day of going to a much lower price.

I also ask for C.O.D and don't mention trades as this saves me the stress of dealing with people, an easy name is helpful mine being "Jq" easy to remember and no alt codes yet I still get questions about it, stating buying Anytime/All will get you sales from players who can't see others advertising in Trade or ignore them and make you the regular buyer. Be consistent, I set up a macro to start stopwatch for 1 minute every time I macro my line in trade this way no one is annoyed by it being too frequent & it will be seen constantly (used to get a lot of "You were buying lockboxes right?", not it's mainly "Are you still buying lockboxes?").

It's really about getting the right people to see your message, because I could say it once in a day and get a set of 12+ mailed from one person or I could spend a few hours and only get 2-8 of 1 lockboxes from multiple people.

Aka take advantage when other buyers aren't advertising.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread