EU+US Rejoice! In 7.2 Legendaries can be worn at 101!!!

Look at the stat gain from a 940 (from the PTR):

8kepd0r.png
Holy shit... you can buy them off the AH!?!?

That's awesome. That's another +450 mastery on the sockets alone! ME WANTS, GIVE 7.2 NOW! :p

I really wonder how "expensive" those legendaries are going to be on the AH. I have 1 million gold sitting on my hunter ready to be spend on them, should be enough right? :p

I hope, lol. Cuz I can't afford the new gold cap.
I dont think their gonna be 10 million or something, mainly because it's pretty easy to craft them and doesn't seem to take months and months to make.

Which is why I am hoping their prices will range between 300-500k. crossed fingers
Yea, hoping the same. However it's gonna be a while before 7.2 hits live. Probably 1-2 months? So you got enough time to farm more gold, just in case. :p

Yea, hoping the same. However it's gonna be a while before 7.2 hits live. Probably 1-2 months? So you got enough time to farm more gold, just in case. :p

Yep! im finishing up my Ratstallion farm on my 101 atm. 4k away. Then im gonna head out for some leather grinds. You got any good secretive farm spots? Apparently all the Sea Lion islands were nerfed QQ

Yep! im finishing up my Ratstallion farm on my 101 atm. 4k away. Then im gonna head out for some leather grinds. You got any good secretive farm spots? Apparently all the Sea Lion islands were nerfed QQ
To be honest, I have no idea. I made over 40 million gold during WOD days by selling pvp/hfc boosts. I wont be needing gold anytime soon. :p

Damn you, I was one of the poor bastards buying them LOL
Lmao, well thank you kindly then. :p I only have 23m left out of the 40, but it's going to fund my twinks so I can't complain. I'm going to re-work my hunter and fill her up with 860-870+ items with sockets soon(tm). Camping the AH on my realm, cba to spend RL money and xfer all over the world anymore hehe

Lmao, well thank you kindly then. :p I only have 23m left out of the 40, but it's going to fund my twinks so I can't complain. I'm going to re-work my hunter and fill her up with 860-870+ items with sockets soon(tm). Camping the AH on my realm, cba to spend RL money and xfer all over the world anymore hehe

I feel ya.

I just made myself a new 101 MM hunter. I realized my spriest was complete sh*t, only critting for 300ks.

Im hoping to go full out with my hunter, they're insane. Im critting for 1.5m Piercing Shots. How is BM?

I feel ya.

I just made myself a new 101 MM hunter. I realized my spriest was complete sh*t, only critting for 300ks.

Im hoping to go full out with my hunter, they're insane. Im critting for 1.5m Piercing Shots. How is BM?

Most of the MM Hunters I know regret going MM. I am doing 900-1.5m KC crits. DPS on most bosses is between 800k-1.5m deepening on the procs/crits. BM is deffo the best way to go far as I know. How much DPS are you pulling off as MM?

Most of the MM Hunters I know regret going MM. I am doing 900-1.5m KC crits. DPS on most bosses is between 800k-1.5m deepening on the procs/crits. BM is deffo the best way to go far as I know. How much DPS are you pulling off as MM?

Im doing 300k dps when everything procs right in single target, and up to 1.1m dps AoE.

I was never a fan of BM, I find MM suits my playstyle better for pvp!

Users who are viewing this thread