US ray of frost

ray is so easily avoided and interrupted. saying it's op is the most stupid thing i've seen in a while. just dont suck and it doesnt do dmg, honestly.

Reactions: Vor
"who are you" aka autistc baby dick response from a nobody

Am I the only one playing fire ?Cus I don't want to be called a pus*y b*tch.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Vërum/simple
Fire got nerfed again tho :( 5% less stam and int.
RoF obv does an insane amount of dmg, but in premades an arc mage with 2-3 arc mis procs, who blinks in on EFC with stacks with help from a boomkin and/or rogue would be just as scary due to the short casting time and incredible burst. This kill setup would also be avaible all the time, rather than having to run behind entire team and hope enemy team doesn't notice you.

Reactions: Vor
Fire got nerfed again tho :( 5% less stam and int.
RoF obv does an insane amount of dmg, but in premades an arc mage with 2-3 arc mis procs, who blinks in on EFC with stacks with help from a boomkin and/or rogue would be just as scary due to the short casting time and incredible burst. This kill setup would also be avaible all the time, rather than having to run behind entire team and hope enemy team doesn't notice you.
Fire is fine, sure it lost 5% overall stam scaling, but in return got a 8% Crit buff, x2 Fireballs=InstaPyro, Fireball+Fire Blast=InstaPyro, x2 scorch+Fire Blast=InstaPyro. Fire DMG output can easily match Frost DMG in the 19 Bracket, but Fire is more so understanding how the build up combo's work to feed off InstaPyros without CS, Polymorph is a big fundamental importance to playing fire. and yes InstaPyros hit roughly 1.1k Non Crit to fully geared individual. it might be worth checking out.

Fire is fine, sure it lost 5% overall stam scaling, but in return got a 8% Crit buff, x2 Fireballs=InstaPyro, Fireball+Fire Blast=InstaPyro, x2 scorch+Fire Blast=InstaPyro. Fire DMG output can easily match Frost DMG in the 19 Bracket, but Fire is more so understanding how the build up combo's work to feed off InstaPyros without CS, Polymorph is a big fundamental importance to playing fire. and yes InstaPyros hit roughly 1.1k Non Crit to fully geared individual. it might be worth checking out.
Not in return, no. What you're talking about happened serveren months ago.
Fire mages got nerfed a few days ago by 5% int and stam.
Dw I know how to play.
"Non crit to fully geared"? What do you mean? Gear hardly matters. My ilvl31 mage has same stats as my ilvl46.5 mage

Base Crit for fire is with Passive buffs puts Fire with an 8% Crit, meaning casting 2 fireballs you will end up with a Pyro Proc, 2 Crits within 8 seconds of each other is instaPyro 1st Crit will result in "Heating up" with 8 second duration if you Crit again within that 8 second duration, you will have a InstaProc for 19's being Pyro. Look at the Fire Passive buffs in Spell book work out the return rate of base stat format. and yes i have no Problem pulling 1.1k Non Crit PyroProcs with "Fireball" dealing 400-600. and for some odd Reason adding a wand in to your set for Warsong Gulch might also have something beneficial. i have found after my first Pyro, i can get about 2 more InstaProcs before i can even use them. Frost/Arcane are viable but i'm no Meta-Slave.
what the fucck are you talking about?

edit: did you even read what I wrote? let alone what you wrote yourself..

Farnk friend know what hes saying tho

I have no idea how 8% crit is going to guarantee double crits everytime

Users who are viewing this thread